We are flying to Madrid in mid January and hiring a car for 12 days with our 2 daughters. We would love to visit spectacular mountain scenery and hopefully do some day hikes where its not entirely covered in snow. Is it necessary to travel into France to do this or is the Spanish part of the Pyrenees just as spectacular? Is Torla as amazing as what I have heard and would that be a good choice for us. What other parts of Northern Spain are worth visiting or should we also go south as well? We need to finish in Barcelona as that is where we are dropping of the car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DVD burning software
- 2 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 3 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 4 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 5 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 6 Train travel
- 7 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 8 WWI Battlefields
- 9 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 10 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 11 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 12 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 13 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 14 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 15 Iceland 3 day layover
- 16 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 17 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 20 Milos beach stay
- 21 Paris to Bordeaux
- 22 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 23 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 24 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 25 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?