We are flying to Madrid in mid January and hiring a car for 12 days with our 2 daughters. We would love to visit spectacular mountain scenery and hopefully do some day hikes where its not entirely covered in snow. Is it necessary to travel into France to do this or is the Spanish part of the Pyrenees just as spectacular? Is Torla as amazing as what I have heard and would that be a good choice for us. What other parts of Northern Spain are worth visiting or should we also go south as well? We need to finish in Barcelona as that is where we are dropping of the car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Hotels
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 We're here!
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 9 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Brugge hotel help
- 23 Five night Ireland Trip
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 10 days in Paris and......
Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?