We are flying to Madrid in mid January and hiring a car for 12 days with our 2 daughters. We would love to visit spectacular mountain scenery and hopefully do some day hikes where its not entirely covered in snow. Is it necessary to travel into France to do this or is the Spanish part of the Pyrenees just as spectacular? Is Torla as amazing as what I have heard and would that be a good choice for us. What other parts of Northern Spain are worth visiting or should we also go south as well? We need to finish in Barcelona as that is where we are dropping of the car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://www.click2trial.com/nuva-clear/
- 2 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 3 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 4 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 5 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 6 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 7 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 8 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 12 Stu Tower
- 13 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 14 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 15 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 16 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 17 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 18 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 19 6 Days in Italy
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 22 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 23 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 24 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 25 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?