My husband and I will be traveling to The Netherlands for 10 days in July because he will be in working in Amersfoort and I have decided on the spur-of-the-moment to join him. Rather than staying in the Hilton Royal Parc near Amersfoort where the company has reserved a room, we were thinking of staying in Utrecht, and would appreciate your recommendations on hotels there. Thanks.
Which Utrecht hotel for 2 week stay?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Albania for Beginners
- 6 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 17 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 20 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 21 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Istanbul hotels
- 24 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 25 2 Week European Itinerary