We are traveling by car from Annecy to Asti in early March and see that we can either take the Mont Blanc tunnel or the Frejus tunnel. Both appear to be around the same cost...36 euro one way. Any compelling reason to choose one over the other...scenery..time..stop along the way??
Which tunnel Mont Blanc or Frejus
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 8 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 9 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Travel by train or bus
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 Planning a holiday
- 17 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 18 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 19 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 25 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.