My boyfriend and I are going to be stopping at Lake Como (Tuesday-Friday) in mid-September. We will be taking the train in from Milan.
I can't decide between Bellagio, Veranna, and Menaggio. We are both 30 years old and are looking for a town with good food, wine, and things to do. I understand we can travel by boat to any of the towns relatively quickly, but would like to hear some suggestions. We enjoy activities, hiking, etc and plan on visiting some of the local gardens.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVAST 1:800-681-7208 Installation AVAST tec*h supp0rt contact tec*h 24*7
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Schengen Rule
- 4 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 5 Russia in two weeks in December
- 6 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 7 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 8 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 9 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 10 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 13 Norway Honeymoon
- 14 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 15 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 16 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 17 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 18 Our future trip to Greece
- 19 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 20 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 21 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 22 Quizz !
- 23 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 24 Pay attention to your watches !
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece