My boyfriend and I are going to be stopping at Lake Como (Tuesday-Friday) in mid-September. We will be taking the train in from Milan.
I can't decide between Bellagio, Veranna, and Menaggio. We are both 30 years old and are looking for a town with good food, wine, and things to do. I understand we can travel by boat to any of the towns relatively quickly, but would like to hear some suggestions. We enjoy activities, hiking, etc and plan on visiting some of the local gardens.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 3 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 4 base for Andalucia
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Italy travel plan help
- 7 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 8 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 9 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 10 Budapest Card
- 11 Tracking the Weather
- 12 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Poland to Austria In December
- 17 road trip through scotland
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus
- 21 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 22 Thinking about the Fjords
- 23 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 24 Where to eat in Rome?
- 25 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders