My boyfriend and I are going to be stopping at Lake Como (Tuesday-Friday) in mid-September. We will be taking the train in from Milan.
I can't decide between Bellagio, Veranna, and Menaggio. We are both 30 years old and are looking for a town with good food, wine, and things to do. I understand we can travel by boat to any of the towns relatively quickly, but would like to hear some suggestions. We enjoy activities, hiking, etc and plan on visiting some of the local gardens.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 3 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 4 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 5 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 6 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 7 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Meteora for older folk
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 Athens
- 14 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Germany train help!
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 21 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 22 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 23 Train help for Prague
- 24 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 25 We're here!