We will be in Cinque Terre for four nights next early June and wonder in which town we should stay. Some say Corniglia, but wonder what others think. Would also love any advice on a specific nice place with view of the sea - small is fine. Under $150 per night preferable. Thanks!
Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 at what point should one get health insurance
- 2 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 3 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 4 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 5 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 6 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 7 Tipping in the UK
- 8 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 9 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 10 Lucerne Switzerland
- 11 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 12 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 15 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 16 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 17 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 18 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 19 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 20 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 21 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 22 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 23 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 24 2 weeks in Spain
- 25 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?