We will be in Cinque Terre for four nights next early June and wonder in which town we should stay. Some say Corniglia, but wonder what others think. Would also love any advice on a specific nice place with view of the sea - small is fine. Under $150 per night preferable. Thanks!
Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 2 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 3 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 12 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 13 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 14 Paris and where else?
- 15 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 16 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 17 Eleanor's Pages
- 18 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 19 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 22 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 23 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 24 Internet or travel agent?
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015