Planning to go (2 adults) at the end of January to Switzerland (second time) to experience winter although we are not skiing, snowboard or such activities.
We are planning to land in Zurich stay at Leukerbad for 3 3 nights, go to Zermatt for another 2 nights and the last day before flight to visit stores in Zurich.
I wonder which ticket should I by? Swiss transfer, swiss flex pass, other?
I assume we will have what do to do for 3 nights at Leaukerbad (half day until we arrive, last day maybe going early to Zermatt..) but maybe we would better to take a train any other place in the area so will need a different ticket?
Swiss transfer can be bought only outside of Swiss? Can I use it to go to Leukerbad at the first day and go back from Zermatt at the last day? Can I use the Glacier express at the last section to Zermatt to experience it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 2 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 3 Andalucia itinerary help
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 Help please
- 7 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 Perugia
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 14 Family vacation to europe
- 15 Paris cooking classes
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 18 St Denis Cathedral
- 19 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 20 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 21 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 22 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 25 Ireland itinerary help please