Planning to go (2 adults) at the end of January to Switzerland (second time) to experience winter although we are not skiing, snowboard or such activities.
We are planning to land in Zurich stay at Leukerbad for 3 3 nights, go to Zermatt for another 2 nights and the last day before flight to visit stores in Zurich.
I wonder which ticket should I by? Swiss transfer, swiss flex pass, other?
I assume we will have what do to do for 3 nights at Leaukerbad (half day until we arrive, last day maybe going early to Zermatt..) but maybe we would better to take a train any other place in the area so will need a different ticket?
Swiss transfer can be bought only outside of Swiss? Can I use it to go to Leukerbad at the first day and go back from Zermatt at the last day? Can I use the Glacier express at the last section to Zermatt to experience it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profactor-t-2000/
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 seat reservations
- 5 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 8 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 11 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 12 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 13 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 15 Italy in a week
- 16 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 17 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 18 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 19 Germany-Car or Train
- 20 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 21 SURPRISE TRIP
- 22 Jewish Vienna
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Reaching the Lake District
- 25 Positano Hotel in September