Planning to go (2 adults) at the end of January to Switzerland (second time) to experience winter although we are not skiing, snowboard or such activities.
We are planning to land in Zurich stay at Leukerbad for 3 3 nights, go to Zermatt for another 2 nights and the last day before flight to visit stores in Zurich.
I wonder which ticket should I by? Swiss transfer, swiss flex pass, other?
I assume we will have what do to do for 3 nights at Leaukerbad (half day until we arrive, last day maybe going early to Zermatt..) but maybe we would better to take a train any other place in the area so will need a different ticket?
Swiss transfer can be bought only outside of Swiss? Can I use it to go to Leukerbad at the first day and go back from Zermatt at the last day? Can I use the Glacier express at the last section to Zermatt to experience it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Venice first
- 2 An evening in London
- 3 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 6 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 7 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 8 Europe First Timers
- 9 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 10 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 11 Chur or St Moritz?
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 14 Safety in Rome
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 19 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 20 Athens Help
- 21 Uber vs. TfL
- 22 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 23 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 24 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Apartment Montreux area