Planning to go (2 adults) at the end of January to Switzerland (second time) to experience winter although we are not skiing, snowboard or such activities.
We are planning to land in Zurich stay at Leukerbad for 3 3 nights, go to Zermatt for another 2 nights and the last day before flight to visit stores in Zurich.
I wonder which ticket should I by? Swiss transfer, swiss flex pass, other?
I assume we will have what do to do for 3 nights at Leaukerbad (half day until we arrive, last day maybe going early to Zermatt..) but maybe we would better to take a train any other place in the area so will need a different ticket?
Swiss transfer can be bought only outside of Swiss? Can I use it to go to Leukerbad at the first day and go back from Zermatt at the last day? Can I use the Glacier express at the last section to Zermatt to experience it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 2 http://www.thegarciniaeliteslim.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Places of interest
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Switzerland in November?
- 7 A Month stay in Southern France
- 8 vienna
- 9 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 10 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 11 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 12 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 16 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 17 Oxford England Accommodations
- 18 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 21 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 22 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 23 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík