Planning to go (2 adults) at the end of January to Switzerland (second time) to experience winter although we are not skiing, snowboard or such activities.
We are planning to land in Zurich stay at Leukerbad for 3 3 nights, go to Zermatt for another 2 nights and the last day before flight to visit stores in Zurich.
I wonder which ticket should I by? Swiss transfer, swiss flex pass, other?
I assume we will have what do to do for 3 nights at Leaukerbad (half day until we arrive, last day maybe going early to Zermatt..) but maybe we would better to take a train any other place in the area so will need a different ticket?
Swiss transfer can be bought only outside of Swiss? Can I use it to go to Leukerbad at the first day and go back from Zermatt at the last day? Can I use the Glacier express at the last section to Zermatt to experience it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Önline COMCAST Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 TIM in FCO - update
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Train / Calabria
- 7 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 10 Itinery help Crete
- 11 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 12 Lisbon - a few tips
- 13 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 14 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 15 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Avoid Europcar!
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Scotland - We're Here!
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 22 European Vacation 2017
- 23 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 24 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 25 Need help in completing trip details