This is my first time to Switzerland.
I will be arriving to Zurich on 25 December 2014 and departing from Geneva airport.
During this period, I would want to visit 1 Swiss Alps - I am not a super adventurous person, therefore, probably not intending to do hiking or ski activities.
Rather, I would prefer to sit outside my hotel balcony to admire the beauty of swiss alps.
Initially, I thought of Matterhorn, Zermatt. But I would like to explore more options before deciding on which one I want to go.
Also, I would like to experience a scenic train ride during winter by bernina express or glacier express.
I hope you all can give me some tips or guidance on this topic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 2 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 4 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 5 Budapest in December 2017
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 5 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Korean Messages
- 13 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 Trip Ideas
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Versailles tour with evening light show