This is my first time to Switzerland.
I will be arriving to Zurich on 25 December 2014 and departing from Geneva airport.
During this period, I would want to visit 1 Swiss Alps - I am not a super adventurous person, therefore, probably not intending to do hiking or ski activities.
Rather, I would prefer to sit outside my hotel balcony to admire the beauty of swiss alps.
Initially, I thought of Matterhorn, Zermatt. But I would like to explore more options before deciding on which one I want to go.
Also, I would like to experience a scenic train ride during winter by bernina express or glacier express.
I hope you all can give me some tips or guidance on this topic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 2 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 3 First visit to London
- 4 Naples + Walking Tour
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 10 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 11 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 14 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 15 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 London GTG May 19-25
- 20 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 21 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 22 Classical Tour of Albania
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 London and Normandy
- 25 Where to pick up rental car in Venice