This is my first time to Switzerland.
I will be arriving to Zurich on 25 December 2014 and departing from Geneva airport.
During this period, I would want to visit 1 Swiss Alps - I am not a super adventurous person, therefore, probably not intending to do hiking or ski activities.
Rather, I would prefer to sit outside my hotel balcony to admire the beauty of swiss alps.
Initially, I thought of Matterhorn, Zermatt. But I would like to explore more options before deciding on which one I want to go.
Also, I would like to experience a scenic train ride during winter by bernina express or glacier express.
I hope you all can give me some tips or guidance on this topic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Milan private guide
- 3 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 4 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 5 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 6 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 9 Italian lakes
- 10 Santorini lodging
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 What do after Bernia Express?
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 19 Ischia
- 20 9 days in London
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 Starting my Paris plan for May