I am planning a trip to ski in Baqueira this month. My daughter and I plan to take group ski lessons. The hotel recommended the Moga ski school but the brochure and online materials are all in Spanish .... which we do not speak! I have been communicating with the British Baqueira Ski School and they seem quite nice but the hotel does not know anything about them. Can anyone recommend this British ski school or do you know if Moga has English speaking classes?
Which ski school in Baqueira?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Passport
- 2 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 5 See You In Minsk
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Florence Hotel Advice
- 9 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 10 Italy tours
- 11 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 12 Air France strike
- 13 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 14 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 15 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 16 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 17 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 18 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 19 Best day trips from Paris
- 20 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 21 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 22 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 23 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 24 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 25 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s