I am going to be in Rome in mid August with my partner and 13 yr old, I have narrowed my search to near the Navona/Pantheon area, and have decided I would rather an apartment so we have some extra space to chill.
I am looking some options on http://www.rentalinrome.com - has anybody used this company?
One apartment is nearer to Campo De Fiori and I have heard that while this is lovely during the day (we would def enjoy the market I think) that it gets very rowdy at night? We do love an area with a good atmosphere (In Paris we picked St Germain and loved having so many places to eat/cafes close at hand)
The other one is nearer the Pantheon, what do you think?
I have also heard that the places to eat near the Campo are over priced and too touristy? By staying in this area, which is great during the day are we away from the best places to eat in the evenings? I know both options are close to each other so many another area would be better?
All advice very welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 Malaga Spain
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 7 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 8 Graz in January
- 9 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 10 Threat Level in UK
- 11 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 TIM in FCO - update
- 14 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 15 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 18 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 21 Cartagena Spain
- 22 Ibiiza Spain
- 23 Iceland trip report!
- 24 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 25 Seville to Cordoba