I am going to be in Rome in mid August with my partner and 13 yr old, I have narrowed my search to near the Navona/Pantheon area, and have decided I would rather an apartment so we have some extra space to chill.
I am looking some options on http://www.rentalinrome.com - has anybody used this company?
One apartment is nearer to Campo De Fiori and I have heard that while this is lovely during the day (we would def enjoy the market I think) that it gets very rowdy at night? We do love an area with a good atmosphere (In Paris we picked St Germain and loved having so many places to eat/cafes close at hand)
The other one is nearer the Pantheon, what do you think?
I have also heard that the places to eat near the Campo are over priced and too touristy? By staying in this area, which is great during the day are we away from the best places to eat in the evenings? I know both options are close to each other so many another area would be better?
All advice very welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 1 month in Europe
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 8 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Denmark or Sweden?
- 11 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 17 Brugge hotel help
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Old European currency
- 20 Europe itinerary questions
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece