I am going to be in Rome in mid August with my partner and 13 yr old, I have narrowed my search to near the Navona/Pantheon area, and have decided I would rather an apartment so we have some extra space to chill.
I am looking some options on http://www.rentalinrome.com - has anybody used this company?
One apartment is nearer to Campo De Fiori and I have heard that while this is lovely during the day (we would def enjoy the market I think) that it gets very rowdy at night? We do love an area with a good atmosphere (In Paris we picked St Germain and loved having so many places to eat/cafes close at hand)
The other one is nearer the Pantheon, what do you think?
I have also heard that the places to eat near the Campo are over priced and too touristy? By staying in this area, which is great during the day are we away from the best places to eat in the evenings? I know both options are close to each other so many another area would be better?
All advice very welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이스카지노추천■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ェ바카라
- 2 프론트카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트シ바카라사이트
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 Beaune France
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik