I am going to be in Rome in mid August with my partner and 13 yr old, I have narrowed my search to near the Navona/Pantheon area, and have decided I would rather an apartment so we have some extra space to chill.
I am looking some options on http://www.rentalinrome.com - has anybody used this company?
One apartment is nearer to Campo De Fiori and I have heard that while this is lovely during the day (we would def enjoy the market I think) that it gets very rowdy at night? We do love an area with a good atmosphere (In Paris we picked St Germain and loved having so many places to eat/cafes close at hand)
The other one is nearer the Pantheon, what do you think?
I have also heard that the places to eat near the Campo are over priced and too touristy? By staying in this area, which is great during the day are we away from the best places to eat in the evenings? I know both options are close to each other so many another area would be better?
All advice very welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 2 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 3 Amalfi Coast help
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 13 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 14 Where to buy Saffron?
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 20 Super Cover For Hertz
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 4 days itinerary for France
- 23 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 24 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 25 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?