I am going to be in Rome in mid August with my partner and 13 yr old, I have narrowed my search to near the Navona/Pantheon area, and have decided I would rather an apartment so we have some extra space to chill.
I am looking some options on http://www.rentalinrome.com - has anybody used this company?
One apartment is nearer to Campo De Fiori and I have heard that while this is lovely during the day (we would def enjoy the market I think) that it gets very rowdy at night? We do love an area with a good atmosphere (In Paris we picked St Germain and loved having so many places to eat/cafes close at hand)
The other one is nearer the Pantheon, what do you think?
I have also heard that the places to eat near the Campo are over priced and too touristy? By staying in this area, which is great during the day are we away from the best places to eat in the evenings? I know both options are close to each other so many another area would be better?
All advice very welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 6 Train travel to and from Paris
- 7 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 8 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 9 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 10 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 11 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 14 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 Whistle stop family road trip
- 17 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 18 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 21 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 22 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 23 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 24 Valencia Spain
- 25 Language to use in Belgium