A last minute question, as I get ready to take off tomorrow morning!
We've had some trouble locating a restaurant in Siena that is open on Sunday. Our hotel has informed us of the following which are open:
The following restaurants are open on Sunday: Osteria Da Divo, Trattoria Papei, La Compagnia dei Vinattieri, Enoteca i Terzi, Dolceforte, Osteria il Carroccio.
Is anyone familiar with any of these?
At present, we are booked at Osteria da Divo for Saturday night, but we could switch around and go Sunday if people think that would be the best choice.
Other restaurants that I'm interested in are Osteria Enoteca Sotto Le Fonti (but that is fully booked with a group on Sunday, which makes me wonder a bit) and Ristorante Guidoriccio, which is closed Sunday.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated--thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 2 Driving through Paris
- 3 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 4 Lisbon
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 8 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 9 Barcelona alternative
- 10 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 11 Italy Car Scam
- 12 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 13 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Road trip with our dog
- 17 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 25 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
Which restaurant (open on Sunday) in Siena would you choose?