A last minute question, as I get ready to take off tomorrow morning!
We've had some trouble locating a restaurant in Siena that is open on Sunday. Our hotel has informed us of the following which are open:
The following restaurants are open on Sunday: Osteria Da Divo, Trattoria Papei, La Compagnia dei Vinattieri, Enoteca i Terzi, Dolceforte, Osteria il Carroccio.
Is anyone familiar with any of these?
At present, we are booked at Osteria da Divo for Saturday night, but we could switch around and go Sunday if people think that would be the best choice.
Other restaurants that I'm interested in are Osteria Enoteca Sotto Le Fonti (but that is fully booked with a group on Sunday, which makes me wonder a bit) and Ristorante Guidoriccio, which is closed Sunday.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated--thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 2 Last minute trip to Capri
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 5 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 8 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 9 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 13 London Theater
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 16 Poland to Austria In December
- 17 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 20 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Norwegian Air?
- 25 Highclare Castle
Which restaurant (open on Sunday) in Siena would you choose?