A last minute question, as I get ready to take off tomorrow morning!
We've had some trouble locating a restaurant in Siena that is open on Sunday. Our hotel has informed us of the following which are open:
The following restaurants are open on Sunday: Osteria Da Divo, Trattoria Papei, La Compagnia dei Vinattieri, Enoteca i Terzi, Dolceforte, Osteria il Carroccio.
Is anyone familiar with any of these?
At present, we are booked at Osteria da Divo for Saturday night, but we could switch around and go Sunday if people think that would be the best choice.
Other restaurants that I'm interested in are Osteria Enoteca Sotto Le Fonti (but that is fully booked with a group on Sunday, which makes me wonder a bit) and Ristorante Guidoriccio, which is closed Sunday.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated--thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Travel order
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Trip suggestion
- 6 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 7 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 8 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 9 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Dijon in December!
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 21 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 22 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
Which restaurant (open on Sunday) in Siena would you choose?