A last minute question, as I get ready to take off tomorrow morning!
We've had some trouble locating a restaurant in Siena that is open on Sunday. Our hotel has informed us of the following which are open:
The following restaurants are open on Sunday: Osteria Da Divo, Trattoria Papei, La Compagnia dei Vinattieri, Enoteca i Terzi, Dolceforte, Osteria il Carroccio.
Is anyone familiar with any of these?
At present, we are booked at Osteria da Divo for Saturday night, but we could switch around and go Sunday if people think that would be the best choice.
Other restaurants that I'm interested in are Osteria Enoteca Sotto Le Fonti (but that is fully booked with a group on Sunday, which makes me wonder a bit) and Ristorante Guidoriccio, which is closed Sunday.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated--thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 2 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/zyntix/
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 http://top10sideeffects.com/hl12-supplement/
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Montserrat Express
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 19 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 20 Visit to Sardinia
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
Which restaurant (open on Sunday) in Siena would you choose?