I’m going home by plane from Kiruna Airport in June. I have only a few days to see the beautiful nature around Abisko and Kebnekaise.
I considering these two options:
-Staying in a mountain lodge around E10 (Tornetrask) to do some one day hikes in the area in the Northern part of Abisko. I would then like to see Njulla, Lapporten and Karkevagge valley/Trollsjon.
-Hiking Nikkaluokta to Kebnekaise. Then I would stay in Nikkaluokta.
Both places would be too much for 2-3 days – so I would be pleased to get some advises. What would be most beautiful to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in travel planning
- 2 Puglia or La Langhe
- 3 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 4 Munich
- 5 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 6 Prague hotels
- 7 Northern lights in December
- 8 Booking hotels before trains
- 9 Flights from Croatia
- 10 What to expect over Christmas
- 11 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 12 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 13 Budapest
- 14 First time in France
- 15 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 16 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 17 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 18 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 19 Rome
- 20 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 21 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 24 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 25 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days