I’m going home by plane from Kiruna Airport in June. I have only a few days to see the beautiful nature around Abisko and Kebnekaise.
I considering these two options:
-Staying in a mountain lodge around E10 (Tornetrask) to do some one day hikes in the area in the Northern part of Abisko. I would then like to see Njulla, Lapporten and Karkevagge valley/Trollsjon.
-Hiking Nikkaluokta to Kebnekaise. Then I would stay in Nikkaluokta.
Both places would be too much for 2-3 days – so I would be pleased to get some advises. What would be most beautiful to see?
Which place to stay around Kiruna/Abisko for a few days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 2 Transport in Venice
- 3 England & Scotland in April
- 4 How to structure this trip?
- 5 Wengen to Torino?
- 6 When to go to Sicily
- 7 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 10 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 11 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 12 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 13 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 14 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 15 Prebook B&Bs
- 16 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 17 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 18 Lakes District UK
- 19 Rome Areas to stay
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 22 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 23 Italy - Month of July
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives