I’m going home by plane from Kiruna Airport in June. I have only a few days to see the beautiful nature around Abisko and Kebnekaise.
I considering these two options:
-Staying in a mountain lodge around E10 (Tornetrask) to do some one day hikes in the area in the Northern part of Abisko. I would then like to see Njulla, Lapporten and Karkevagge valley/Trollsjon.
-Hiking Nikkaluokta to Kebnekaise. Then I would stay in Nikkaluokta.
Both places would be too much for 2-3 days – so I would be pleased to get some advises. What would be most beautiful to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 2 Charles Degaulle question
- 3 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 4 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 5 Pompeii luggage storage
- 6 Departure Tax in UK
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 9 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 10 FCO connection time
- 11 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 12 Train Help
- 13 First time in Italy
- 14 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 15 Train rides
- 16 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 17 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 18 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 19 One week in & near Marseille
- 20 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 21 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 23 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 24 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 25 Switzerland itinerary help