I’m going home by plane from Kiruna Airport in June. I have only a few days to see the beautiful nature around Abisko and Kebnekaise.
I considering these two options:
-Staying in a mountain lodge around E10 (Tornetrask) to do some one day hikes in the area in the Northern part of Abisko. I would then like to see Njulla, Lapporten and Karkevagge valley/Trollsjon.
-Hiking Nikkaluokta to Kebnekaise. Then I would stay in Nikkaluokta.
Both places would be too much for 2-3 days – so I would be pleased to get some advises. What would be most beautiful to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 2 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 6 Appenzell in December?
- 7 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 8 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 9 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 10 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 13 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 14 Traveling in Belgium
- 15 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 16 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 17 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 18 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 19 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 20 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 21 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 22 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 23 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 24 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 25 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO