I’m going home by plane from Kiruna Airport in June. I have only a few days to see the beautiful nature around Abisko and Kebnekaise.
I considering these two options:
-Staying in a mountain lodge around E10 (Tornetrask) to do some one day hikes in the area in the Northern part of Abisko. I would then like to see Njulla, Lapporten and Karkevagge valley/Trollsjon.
-Hiking Nikkaluokta to Kebnekaise. Then I would stay in Nikkaluokta.
Both places would be too much for 2-3 days – so I would be pleased to get some advises. What would be most beautiful to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U>S:A : GMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 GMAIL ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Assist : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 3 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 4 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 5 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 6 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 7 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 8 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 12 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 13 Trip to Switzerland
- 14 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 15 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 16 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 17 Rome hotel
- 18 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 19 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 20 Seville to Cordoba
- 21 London Hotel - Different Request
- 22 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 London 6 day itinerary
- 25 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip