I’m going home by plane from Kiruna Airport in June. I have only a few days to see the beautiful nature around Abisko and Kebnekaise.
I considering these two options:
-Staying in a mountain lodge around E10 (Tornetrask) to do some one day hikes in the area in the Northern part of Abisko. I would then like to see Njulla, Lapporten and Karkevagge valley/Trollsjon.
-Hiking Nikkaluokta to Kebnekaise. Then I would stay in Nikkaluokta.
Both places would be too much for 2-3 days – so I would be pleased to get some advises. What would be most beautiful to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Final Four
- 2 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 3 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 4 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 5 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 6 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 9 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 10 YIKES!
- 11 Cash machines ATM
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 14 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 15 Charming areas to explore in London
- 16 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 17 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 25 Itinerary help