I’m going home by plane from Kiruna Airport in June. I have only a few days to see the beautiful nature around Abisko and Kebnekaise.
I considering these two options:
-Staying in a mountain lodge around E10 (Tornetrask) to do some one day hikes in the area in the Northern part of Abisko. I would then like to see Njulla, Lapporten and Karkevagge valley/Trollsjon.
-Hiking Nikkaluokta to Kebnekaise. Then I would stay in Nikkaluokta.
Both places would be too much for 2-3 days – so I would be pleased to get some advises. What would be most beautiful to see?
Which place to stay around Kiruna/Abisko for a few days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 2 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 6 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 7 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 8 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 9 Ayasofya Hotel
- 10 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 11 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 12 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 13 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 14 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 15 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 16 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 17 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 18 going to italy
- 19 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 20 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 21 Stay away from EF Tours
- 22 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 23 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 24 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 25 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip