I’m going home by plane from Kiruna Airport in June. I have only a few days to see the beautiful nature around Abisko and Kebnekaise.
I considering these two options:
-Staying in a mountain lodge around E10 (Tornetrask) to do some one day hikes in the area in the Northern part of Abisko. I would then like to see Njulla, Lapporten and Karkevagge valley/Trollsjon.
-Hiking Nikkaluokta to Kebnekaise. Then I would stay in Nikkaluokta.
Both places would be too much for 2-3 days – so I would be pleased to get some advises. What would be most beautiful to see?
Which place to stay around Kiruna/Abisko for a few days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Reputable Tours
- 4 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 9 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 10 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 11 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 12 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 15 Is my plan ok
- 16 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 17 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 19 Portugal Trip
- 20 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 21 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015