My husband and I are going to be in Paris the end of May and we're trying to decide between the Marriott on Rue St Jacques or the one on the Champs Elysees, taking into consideration both the neighborhood and the hotel. Has anyone stayed in both for a comparison?
Which Paris Marriott do you prefer?
- 1 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 4 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 5 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 6 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 10 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 11 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 12 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 13 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 14 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 15 portugal
- 16 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 17 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 18 Vacation rental in Provence
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 London on a sunny day
- 21 rand versus euro
- 22 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 23 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 24 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days