My husband and I are going to be in Paris the end of May and we're trying to decide between the Marriott on Rue St Jacques or the one on the Champs Elysees, taking into consideration both the neighborhood and the hotel. Has anyone stayed in both for a comparison?
Which Paris Marriott do you prefer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 3 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 6 Help with European vacation plan
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 9 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 12 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!