My husband and I are going to be in Paris the end of May and we're trying to decide between the Marriott on Rue St Jacques or the one on the Champs Elysees, taking into consideration both the neighborhood and the hotel. Has anyone stayed in both for a comparison?
Which Paris Marriott do you prefer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 2 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 3 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 4 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 5 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 8 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 11 Majorca - where to stay?
- 12 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 13 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 14 Dordogne in October
- 15 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 16 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 17 Does this sound feasible?
- 18 Bike touring in France
- 19 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 22 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 23 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 24 Calling home from abroad
- 25 Visiting Verona Arena during the day