I was wondering if you could tell me which town in the proximity of Munich could be good to stay at, and take it as base to visit Munich and do the side trips (for example the Neuschwanstein castle, could you also suggest us more side trips?).
I have read something about Fussen and Augsburg. Would any of them be good base town?
My husband and I would like to visit the Munich city but stay at a nice Bed and Breakfast or a castle outside the city (we are driving), so we get a better taste from the real German culture, less touristy.
How would we get to Munich on the days we visit the city? Park at metro or train stations?
thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노→라이브바카라
- 2 London Hotel - Different Request
- 3 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 4 Portugal rental car
- 5 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 6 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 7 Iceland trip report!
- 8 London 6 day itinerary
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 11 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 12 3 nights in Madrid
- 13 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 14 alcazar question and seville advice
- 15 Bernese Oberland
- 16 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 17 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 22 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 23 Threat Level in UK
- 24 ATM
- 25 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
Which one would be a Base town for 2-4 days in the Munich area