I'm thinking of doing a 3 day solo city break in the beginning of July and I'm booking with miles.
My options are:
Which one would you choose?
Thanks in advance
Which of these cities would you choose for a citybreak?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Votes "No"
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 4 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 9 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 12 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 16 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 17 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 shortened trip to Italy
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore