My husband and daughter have two days in Reykjavik this July. I have found several places on AIrbnb, but I cannot decide if we should stay in the harbor area, next to the Hallgrimskirkja church, or old west side? I know Reykjavik is small and may not matter, but we would like to have a local feel to where we stay but close to the popular sites to visit. We do not care about nightlife but do like good restaurants.Our daughter is young so close to parks and swimming pools would be a nice bonus.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 7 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 8 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 9 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 10 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 11 Help with Ireland Trip
- 12 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 13 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 14 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 15 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 18 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 19 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 20 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 21 Cappadocia in June
- 22 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 Ibiiza Spain
- 25 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus