My husband and daughter have two days in Reykjavik this July. I have found several places on AIrbnb, but I cannot decide if we should stay in the harbor area, next to the Hallgrimskirkja church, or old west side? I know Reykjavik is small and may not matter, but we would like to have a local feel to where we stay but close to the popular sites to visit. We do not care about nightlife but do like good restaurants.Our daughter is young so close to parks and swimming pools would be a nice bonus.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ￡삼성안마『o1o 9875 2236』민실장 삼성동안마 삼성역안마 삼성안마문의
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 5 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 6-7 Days in France
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 8 We're here!
- 9 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 10 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Getting to Bolivia
- 13 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 14 Budapest in December 2017
- 15 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 16 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 25 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?