My husband and daughter have two days in Reykjavik this July. I have found several places on AIrbnb, but I cannot decide if we should stay in the harbor area, next to the Hallgrimskirkja church, or old west side? I know Reykjavik is small and may not matter, but we would like to have a local feel to where we stay but close to the popular sites to visit. We do not care about nightlife but do like good restaurants.Our daughter is young so close to parks and swimming pools would be a nice bonus.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 2 French Election - Questions???
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 6 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 7 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 8 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 9 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 10 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 11 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 French election
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 24 mountain views near London
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163