My husband and daughter have two days in Reykjavik this July. I have found several places on AIrbnb, but I cannot decide if we should stay in the harbor area, next to the Hallgrimskirkja church, or old west side? I know Reykjavik is small and may not matter, but we would like to have a local feel to where we stay but close to the popular sites to visit. We do not care about nightlife but do like good restaurants.Our daughter is young so close to parks and swimming pools would be a nice bonus.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 4 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Transport for local Venice travel
- 11 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 12 Crete Holiday
- 13 Christmas in Italy
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 "Too Much Cows"
- 16 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 19 Rome to Venice
- 20 Alitala
- 21 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 22 Bordeaux to Nice
- 23 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 24 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 25 One free day in Barcelona