Was looking for apt for 6 in Paris and for our budget I've narrowed it down to 5 choices. Can you guys please comment on these neighborhoods. Please let me know if there's one we should stay away from.
I'm leaning towards the first one for its lower price and the way it looks. I don't mind taking a few minutes with the metro to visit places but I would like to also see some shops, markets and cafes within a couple of blocks fr. the apt. Would this neighborhood be too expensive for shopping, eating, and groceries?
My second choice is the last one because of it's architecture and bigger space. It will be the most expensive out of the 5 tho.
And oh, an available park for the kids close by would be a plus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 2 Ireland itinerary help please
- 3 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 6 Rome-Itinerary
- 7 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 11 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 12 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 13 Berlin to Italy
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 Florence - Where to stay
- 16 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 17 Killarney
- 18 Where to go!?
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Vacation
- 21 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 22 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 23 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!