Was looking for apt for 6 in Paris and for our budget I've narrowed it down to 5 choices. Can you guys please comment on these neighborhoods. Please let me know if there's one we should stay away from.
I'm leaning towards the first one for its lower price and the way it looks. I don't mind taking a few minutes with the metro to visit places but I would like to also see some shops, markets and cafes within a couple of blocks fr. the apt. Would this neighborhood be too expensive for shopping, eating, and groceries?
My second choice is the last one because of it's architecture and bigger space. It will be the most expensive out of the 5 tho.
And oh, an available park for the kids close by would be a plus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Registered IELTS,TOEFL,Certificates,Passports,Drivers License,ID
- 2 My final Prague itinerary
- 3 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 6 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 7 weekend from cologne germany
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 10 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 11 3nights in Venice
- 12 multi city flights to europe
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 15 Earthquake near Naples
- 16 Munich itinerary review
- 17 13 nights in switzerland
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 20 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 21 Football Tickets - Athens
- 22 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 23 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 24 Salzburg itinerary review
- 25 Positano or Sorrento?