Was looking for apt for 6 in Paris and for our budget I've narrowed it down to 5 choices. Can you guys please comment on these neighborhoods. Please let me know if there's one we should stay away from.
I'm leaning towards the first one for its lower price and the way it looks. I don't mind taking a few minutes with the metro to visit places but I would like to also see some shops, markets and cafes within a couple of blocks fr. the apt. Would this neighborhood be too expensive for shopping, eating, and groceries?
My second choice is the last one because of it's architecture and bigger space. It will be the most expensive out of the 5 tho.
And oh, an available park for the kids close by would be a plus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 3 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 4 10 days in Paris and......
- 5 Budapest & Prague
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 8 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 driving from ancona to rome
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 16 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 22 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy