My wife and I will be going to Paris, Nice, and Tuscany (ie Florence and surrounding areas) in June. I have Nikon D5100 and 2 lenses for it. One is 18-55 mm and the second is 55-300mm. I have a travel bag for the camera and it will only fit one lens. I am trying to decide which lens is better to bring.
The short lens will be good for the landscape shots but the telephoto one will be good for when i want a good shot of say stained glass in Notre Dame. I am leaning towards the telephoto lens and hoping to be far enough away in some cases where i can still take good landscape pictures.
What do you all think?
Which lens for DSLR to bring for Europse trip
- 1 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 4 Want to spend 1 day in London (Approx 12 pm - 12am)
- 5 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 8 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 9 Hotel in Naples for two nights
- 10 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 13 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 14 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 15 Best Airline to use from Perth to Amsterdam
- 16 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 Best Maps for Central Italy
- 19 Trip thru Germany in February.
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Roman Forum: Ancient Church 'Santa Maria Antiqua' Reopens Apr10-May30
- 22 Berlin Dec 26-30
- 23 1st Germany trip - 10 days to do the BMW, Porsche, Mercedes tour. Thoughts?
- 24 Chip & Pin Only
- 25 Transfer From US job to UK job...Tips, tricks, etiquette