Tomorrow we will be going on a day-trip to one of the islands outside Split. We have been thinking about Hvar, can anyone recommend Hvar or one of the other Islands? Vis, Brac or any other? We do not have a car, so we have to walk or rent a bicycle if we want to get around the island. Which of the islands is best when we don't have a car?
If you hve any other tip of what to do one the islands, please do tell
Thank you in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 2 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 3 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 4 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 5 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 6 Car rental leaving Rome
- 7 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 8 Christmas Market and Parking
- 9 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 12 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 13 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 14 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 15 Advices about our itiniary
- 16 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 19 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 20 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 21 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 22 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 23 Stroller in Europe
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris