Tomorrow we will be going on a day-trip to one of the islands outside Split. We have been thinking about Hvar, can anyone recommend Hvar or one of the other Islands? Vis, Brac or any other? We do not have a car, so we have to walk or rent a bicycle if we want to get around the island. Which of the islands is best when we don't have a car?
If you hve any other tip of what to do one the islands, please do tell
Thank you in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 2 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 3 Walking GPS?
- 4 One Way... trust or bust?
- 5 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 6 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 7 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 8 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 9 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 10 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 11 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 12 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 13 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 14 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 15 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 16 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 17 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 18 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 19 Cost of Van from CDG
- 20 Portugal trains
- 21 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 22 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 23 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 24 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 25 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain