Tomorrow we will be going on a day-trip to one of the islands outside Split. We have been thinking about Hvar, can anyone recommend Hvar or one of the other Islands? Vis, Brac or any other? We do not have a car, so we have to walk or rent a bicycle if we want to get around the island. Which of the islands is best when we don't have a car?
If you hve any other tip of what to do one the islands, please do tell
Thank you in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 2 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 3 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 4 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 5 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 6 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 7 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 8 Appenzell in December?
- 9 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 10 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 11 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 12 Iceland in January/February
- 13 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 14 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 18 WWI Battlefields
- 19 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 23 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 24 Paris to Bordeaux
- 25 Iceland 3 day layover