Tomorrow we will be going on a day-trip to one of the islands outside Split. We have been thinking about Hvar, can anyone recommend Hvar or one of the other Islands? Vis, Brac or any other? We do not have a car, so we have to walk or rent a bicycle if we want to get around the island. Which of the islands is best when we don't have a car?
If you hve any other tip of what to do one the islands, please do tell
Thank you in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest Hotels
- 2 Vienna or Budapest?
- 3 Sliema, Malta
- 4 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 5 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 6 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 7 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 8 London's Must Sights!
- 9 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 10 Lost ring
- 11 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 12 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 13 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 14 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 15 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 16 First trip to Italy
- 17 England and Wales by public transport
- 18 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 19 Ireland & Scotland
- 20 Scenic Driving Routes
- 21 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 22 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 23 Andalucia in December
- 24 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna