Tomorrow we will be going on a day-trip to one of the islands outside Split. We have been thinking about Hvar, can anyone recommend Hvar or one of the other Islands? Vis, Brac or any other? We do not have a car, so we have to walk or rent a bicycle if we want to get around the island. Which of the islands is best when we don't have a car?
If you hve any other tip of what to do one the islands, please do tell
Thank you in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 2 One July night in Verona - help!
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 6 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 7 European Vacation 2017
- 8 London in September
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 12 Couscous
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Scotland - We're Here!
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 17 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 18 IWM
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 21 Guided Vatican Tours
- 22 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 23 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 24 Train / Calabria
- 25 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco