Tomorrow we will be going on a day-trip to one of the islands outside Split. We have been thinking about Hvar, can anyone recommend Hvar or one of the other Islands? Vis, Brac or any other? We do not have a car, so we have to walk or rent a bicycle if we want to get around the island. Which of the islands is best when we don't have a car?
If you hve any other tip of what to do one the islands, please do tell
Thank you in advance?
Which island near Split is the best for a day-trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 2 English ruined castles
- 3 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 4 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 5 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 6 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 7 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 8 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 9 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 10 Luggage sizing
- 11 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 12 Scuol, Switzerland
- 13 Moving to Belfast
- 14 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 15 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 16 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 17 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 18 Christmas in Munich
- 19 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 20 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 21 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 22 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 23 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 24 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 25 Amsterdam--where to stay??