Tomorrow we will be going on a day-trip to one of the islands outside Split. We have been thinking about Hvar, can anyone recommend Hvar or one of the other Islands? Vis, Brac or any other? We do not have a car, so we have to walk or rent a bicycle if we want to get around the island. Which of the islands is best when we don't have a car?
If you hve any other tip of what to do one the islands, please do tell
Thank you in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스카이카지노♡＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼♡아시안카지노
- 2 카지노대박사업◎＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼◎아시아카지노
- 3 우리카지노주소↕＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼↕라이브카지노
- 4 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 8 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 9 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 10 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 11 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 12 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 13 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 14 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 15 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 16 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 17 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 18 Venice to Croatia
- 19 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 20 Amsterdam in August
- 21 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 22 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 23 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 24 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 25 Boat ride from Naples to Capri