Tomorrow we will be going on a day-trip to one of the islands outside Split. We have been thinking about Hvar, can anyone recommend Hvar or one of the other Islands? Vis, Brac or any other? We do not have a car, so we have to walk or rent a bicycle if we want to get around the island. Which of the islands is best when we don't have a car?
If you hve any other tip of what to do one the islands, please do tell
Thank you in advance?
Which island near Split is the best for a day-trip?
- 1 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 2 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
- 3 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 4 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 5 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 6 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 7 Lake Como and Santorini
- 8 Norway in fall?
- 9 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 10 Chip & Pin Only
- 11 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 12 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 13 Itinerary Questions
- 14 Late night Mayfair
- 15 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 16 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 17 Lucerne to Lausanne Itinerary
- 18 Advent Season
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 21 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 24 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 25 Rome and Sorrento Honeymoon trip report!