Tomorrow we will be going on a day-trip to one of the islands outside Split. We have been thinking about Hvar, can anyone recommend Hvar or one of the other Islands? Vis, Brac or any other? We do not have a car, so we have to walk or rent a bicycle if we want to get around the island. Which of the islands is best when we don't have a car?
If you hve any other tip of what to do one the islands, please do tell
Thank you in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 4 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 5 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 6 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 7 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 8 Red hair Suze
- 9 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 10 Rome at Christmas
- 11 Luggage on trains/security?
- 12 Croatia Itenerary
- 13 day trip to hampton court
- 14 The DCC scam is spreading
- 15 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 16 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 17 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 18 London Paris
- 19 Norwegian air
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 22 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 23 Brussels Airport
- 24 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 25 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?