I'm currently planning my trip to Prague and one more country. I had already booked a ticket to Prague ages ago, on hearning Prague is a beautiful place. I'm flying from London to Prague on 30th Aug (Thu) afternoon, so I'll have half-day that day.
My plan is to stay in Prague for 2.5 days and then to travel one more place. I'd have another 3 days to complete this trip (be back to London on 4-Sep night). So I'm unable to decide which can be the most fascinating place to visit.. there are so many countries surrounding Czech republic and I havent been to any of them; however I've the option of selecting only one more.
Thanks a lot in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal with large family
- 2 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 3 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Croatia
- 7 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 Croatia trip Planning
- 10 If you had to choose one......
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 17 Driving in Italy?
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Tour groups
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents