I'm currently planning my trip to Prague and one more country. I had already booked a ticket to Prague ages ago, on hearning Prague is a beautiful place. I'm flying from London to Prague on 30th Aug (Thu) afternoon, so I'll have half-day that day.
My plan is to stay in Prague for 2.5 days and then to travel one more place. I'd have another 3 days to complete this trip (be back to London on 4-Sep night). So I'm unable to decide which can be the most fascinating place to visit.. there are so many countries surrounding Czech republic and I havent been to any of them; however I've the option of selecting only one more.
Thanks a lot in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 God Save the Queen?
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 7 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 10 9 Days in Spain
- 11 Barcelona alternative
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 15 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 18 Paris to Italy
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 21 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 22 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 23 Road trip with our dog
- 24 Frankfurt to UK
- 25 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please