My family (2 adults and 2 children) will visit these two cities in the coming holidays.
Can you tell me more about your experience ??
I am planning to stay 4 nights in Prague and 3 nights in Budapest.
Do you have any ideas ??
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 2 Chinese visit to France
- 3 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 4 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 5 France for a month in 2017
- 6 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 7 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 15 days trip to Europe
- 10 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 11 Day trips from Uzes
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 14 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 15 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 16 Vuerling airlines
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 19 All of Spain or something else..?
- 20 Barcelona extension
- 21 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 22 Europe itinerary review
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 25 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?