My family (2 adults and 2 children) will visit these two cities in the coming holidays.
Can you tell me more about your experience ??
I am planning to stay 4 nights in Prague and 3 nights in Budapest.
Do you have any ideas ??
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 2 Croatia in late April
- 3 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 4 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 5 Italy - best two central locations
- 6 Overnight Train Questions
- 7 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 8 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 9 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 10 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 11 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 12 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 13 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 14 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 15 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 16 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 17 Vet my itinerary
- 18 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 21 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 22 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 23 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 24 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 25 Istanbul tour guides?