My family (2 adults and 2 children) will visit these two cities in the coming holidays.
Can you tell me more about your experience ??
I am planning to stay 4 nights in Prague and 3 nights in Budapest.
Do you have any ideas ??
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 2 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 3 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 6 London 6 day itinerary
- 7 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 8 Sim Cards
- 9 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 10 London in Winter Report
- 11 Portugal rental car
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 14 IWM
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 Seville to Cordoba
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 19 Travelling Iceland
- 20 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 21 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 22 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 23 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 24 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 25 Trastevere Food