I'm travelling from the US and planning for a 9 day trip to Turkey and maybe Greece with my husband in May 2010 (21st to 31st).
1. Should we just do 1 of the 2 countries (turkey or greece) if so which one is a better pick. we are not much into history and monuments/ruins- we like beautiful places- nature (water, mountains, exotic locations). I love good food. We want to see palces/things but dont want to be on the move all the time- running from 1 place to the other. overall we want to feel good and relaxed when we come back.
2. if we do greece- which greek island should we go to? i've heard of santorini and crete are gorgeous?
3. if we do turkey- which places are a must do?
4. if we do greece (a couple of islands) and Turkey (istanbul and ephesus) both which places should we see and which flow is better? turkey-greece or greece-turkey?
your answers would be extremely helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid city centre?
- 2 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 3 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 4 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 5 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 6 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 7 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 8 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 9 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 12 train from ravenna to parma
- 13 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 Puglia
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 21 Manchester on derby weekend
- 22 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 Day trips from Uzes
- 25 Greece Experts