I'm travelling from the US and planning for a 9 day trip to Turkey and maybe Greece with my husband in May 2010 (21st to 31st).
1. Should we just do 1 of the 2 countries (turkey or greece) if so which one is a better pick. we are not much into history and monuments/ruins- we like beautiful places- nature (water, mountains, exotic locations). I love good food. We want to see palces/things but dont want to be on the move all the time- running from 1 place to the other. overall we want to feel good and relaxed when we come back.
2. if we do greece- which greek island should we go to? i've heard of santorini and crete are gorgeous?
3. if we do turkey- which places are a must do?
4. if we do greece (a couple of islands) and Turkey (istanbul and ephesus) both which places should we see and which flow is better? turkey-greece or greece-turkey?
your answers would be extremely helpful
which is a better pick Turkey or Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 American Express
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 6 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 12 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 24 Story of the German Christmas star
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015