I'm travelling from the US and planning for a 9 day trip to Turkey and maybe Greece with my husband in May 2010 (21st to 31st).
1. Should we just do 1 of the 2 countries (turkey or greece) if so which one is a better pick. we are not much into history and monuments/ruins- we like beautiful places- nature (water, mountains, exotic locations). I love good food. We want to see palces/things but dont want to be on the move all the time- running from 1 place to the other. overall we want to feel good and relaxed when we come back.
2. if we do greece- which greek island should we go to? i've heard of santorini and crete are gorgeous?
3. if we do turkey- which places are a must do?
4. if we do greece (a couple of islands) and Turkey (istanbul and ephesus) both which places should we see and which flow is better? turkey-greece or greece-turkey?
your answers would be extremely helpful
which is a better pick Turkey or Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 South of France November Trip Report
- 6 Rome---August and September
- 7 France, Italy and Greec
- 8 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 9 Air pollution in Paris
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Dresden or Leipzig
- 13 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 14 20 days in Germany
- 15 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 16 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 22 Nice or Marseille??
- 23 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 24 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 25 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport