I'm travelling from the US and planning for a 9 day trip to Turkey and maybe Greece with my husband in May 2010 (21st to 31st).
1. Should we just do 1 of the 2 countries (turkey or greece) if so which one is a better pick. we are not much into history and monuments/ruins- we like beautiful places- nature (water, mountains, exotic locations). I love good food. We want to see palces/things but dont want to be on the move all the time- running from 1 place to the other. overall we want to feel good and relaxed when we come back.
2. if we do greece- which greek island should we go to? i've heard of santorini and crete are gorgeous?
3. if we do turkey- which places are a must do?
4. if we do greece (a couple of islands) and Turkey (istanbul and ephesus) both which places should we see and which flow is better? turkey-greece or greece-turkey?
your answers would be extremely helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 2 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 5 Food in Positano
- 6 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 7 Ireland hotel questions
- 8 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 9 Italy
- 10 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 11 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 12 3 weeks in Spain
- 13 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 14 Emergencies in Ireland
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 17 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 18 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 19 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 20 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 21 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Edinburgh to Skye
- 25 Railpass or point-to-point tickets