We can stay at either hotel. Telegraaf is #1 on Tripadvisor and Schlosse is #2. Telegraaf is a bit larger with 80 rooms. Any suggestions on which to pick?
Which Hotel: Telegraaf or Schlosse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 VISA question
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 8 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 9 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 France,Spain,Italy
- 12 Which european city?
- 13 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 14 Schengen Visa Rules
- 15 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 16 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Scotland November 2015
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 25 All Set To Go!!