We are a couple travelling with our 14-year old son to Santorini from 20th to 23rd May 2013. We would like a room with a good sunset view (preferably with a balcony) with easy access to the sights. Our budget is about 100 Euros with breakfast. I believe Oia is the preferred place to stay. We are not really into nightlife but we are foodies. I would also like to avoid too much climbing if possible. Can anyone please suggest appropriate hotels / B&Bs. We have short-listed Aspa Villas, Aethrio and Anemoessa but are open to other suggestions. Please help urgently !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토분석ミビミフNOLZA007。ＣｏmミビミフF1카지노
- 2 카지노블랙잭ミビミフNOLZA007。Ｃｏmミビミフ바카라사이트
- 3 모바일바카라주소ミビミフNOLZA007。Ｃｏmミビミフ카지노사이트
- 4 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼오션바카라
- 5 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 6 Confused on which train pass
- 7 Best of Norway
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Brussels, Belgium
- 10 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 11 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 12 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 13 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 18 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 19 Train up the Jungfrau
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 23 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 24 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 25 Lovely Luxembourg!