We are a couple travelling with our 14-year old son to Santorini from 20th to 23rd May 2013. We would like a room with a good sunset view (preferably with a balcony) with easy access to the sights. Our budget is about 100 Euros with breakfast. I believe Oia is the preferred place to stay. We are not really into nightlife but we are foodies. I would also like to avoid too much climbing if possible. Can anyone please suggest appropriate hotels / B&Bs. We have short-listed Aspa Villas, Aethrio and Anemoessa but are open to other suggestions. Please help urgently !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 2 SE ITALY
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 5 Alitala
- 6 Which Hotel in Rome
- 7 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 8 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 9 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 10 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 11 6 Days in Italy
- 12 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 13 Stu Tower
- 14 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 17 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 18 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 19 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 20 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 21 Helpful Hint
- 22 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 23 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 24 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 25 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017