We are a couple travelling with our 14-year old son to Santorini from 20th to 23rd May 2013. We would like a room with a good sunset view (preferably with a balcony) with easy access to the sights. Our budget is about 100 Euros with breakfast. I believe Oia is the preferred place to stay. We are not really into nightlife but we are foodies. I would also like to avoid too much climbing if possible. Can anyone please suggest appropriate hotels / B&Bs. We have short-listed Aspa Villas, Aethrio and Anemoessa but are open to other suggestions. Please help urgently !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to venice
- 2 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 3 Italy bus or train
- 4 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 5 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 6 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 7 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 8 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 9 Undisclsoed location
- 10 Need help with my itinerary
- 11 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 14 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 15 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 16 Chamonix to Paris
- 17 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 18 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 19 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 20 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 21 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 22 Paris in September
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 help with Italy itinerary
- 25 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)