There are so many hotels to choose from in Beaune that I am confused. Would like one in the center of town as we will not have a car and want to walk to everything.
Which Hotel in Beaune
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 2 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 3 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 4 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 5 Porto to Salamanca
- 6 Trip to Italy
- 7 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 8 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 9 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 10 Copenhagen hotel
- 11 scotland trave;
- 12 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 15 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 16 Please help me plan my trip!
- 17 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 18 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 19 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 24 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 25 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe