I am looking for safe, secure and clean youth hostels in good locations in Edinburgh and London. Two daughters traveling to both cities in June...need safe places to stay in each city so they can easily travel to nearby attractions.
Which hostels are good locations in Edinburgh and also London?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 2 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 3 Frankfurt Macarons
- 4 Trip around Spain
- 5 Lake como
- 6 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 7 Getting around in Tuscany
- 8 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 9 Venice in Jan
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 12 Public transport from Ostuni
- 13 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 14 British drivers
- 15 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 16 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 20 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking