My huband and I are doing a 2 week trip to Europe, and not sure which trains we can/should reserve along the way. We purchased Eurail passes for France and Italy. We are starting in Paris, heading to Chamonix, then to Cinque Terre, to Rome, then to Venice. We are leaving the U.S. on June 27th, and returning home from Venice on July 11th. We are trying to piece together all of our traveling plans before we go, and would like to avoid any "surprise" traveling nightmares that could have been prevented. Any info. is helpful because we are clueless! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Summer Travel order
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 19 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 20 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 23 LIsbon
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 International Flight Question