We will be spending 9 days on a driving trip in Austria in June, and are considering purchasing a new GPS in US to take with us, vs renting one with our Hertz car. The price to rent from Hertz is about $120 USD. Our current GPS does not have Europe mapping, and is at least 3 years old. Does anyone have any suggestions, ideas, etc? Thanks so much!
Which GPS would be best for Austria?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 3 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 6 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 7 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 8 Pronunciation
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 Dublin Tour Companies
- 11 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 15 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 16 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 17 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 18 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Stay near Paris
- 21 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 22 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 23 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 24 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 25 What to wear