I'll be walking from the Kings Cross Underground to the DoubleTree hotel at 60 Pentonville Road, about a 15 minute walk. Google maps say to walk on the A501. That sounds and looks like a highway. I did put in the directions for walking.
My questions are:
1) Does anyone know which exit to take while in the underground to get to the A501? There are ten of them and one could easily end up on the wrong street and / or direction. Of course, the answer may be obvious from a sign once there, but I don't want to find out or not after a sleepless overnight journey.
2) Is the A501 something you can walk on? For example, in the USA a road such as I-80, (I = Interstate) by definition is NO. The Google maps said directions were in beta and maybe lacking a place to walk. I found the directions inconclusive.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마닐라카지노게임→岛【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】岛←슈퍼카지노
- 2 스타카지노게임→兰【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】兰←슈퍼카지노
- 3 썬시티카지노게임→沧【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】沧←슈퍼카지노
- 4 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Germany family road trip help!
- 7 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 10 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 13 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 14 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 15 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 16 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 17 who is in amsterdam?
- 18 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 20 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 21 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 22 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 23 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 24 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 25 Help / Day Planning Required ...