I'll be walking from the Kings Cross Underground to the DoubleTree hotel at 60 Pentonville Road, about a 15 minute walk. Google maps say to walk on the A501. That sounds and looks like a highway. I did put in the directions for walking.
My questions are:
1) Does anyone know which exit to take while in the underground to get to the A501? There are ten of them and one could easily end up on the wrong street and / or direction. Of course, the answer may be obvious from a sign once there, but I don't want to find out or not after a sleepless overnight journey.
2) Is the A501 something you can walk on? For example, in the USA a road such as I-80, (I = Interstate) by definition is NO. The Google maps said directions were in beta and maybe lacking a place to walk. I found the directions inconclusive.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】메가카지노
- 2 온라인바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】사이판카지노
- 3 라이브슬롯머신【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 4 My Topic Title신개념바카라룰【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 5 슈퍼카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】베팅바카라
- 6 블랙잭필승법【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 7 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Bus Strike
- 10 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 11 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 12 London best location
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 17 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 18 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 19 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 20 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 24 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 25 Paris doctor house calls