I'll be walking from the Kings Cross Underground to the DoubleTree hotel at 60 Pentonville Road, about a 15 minute walk. Google maps say to walk on the A501. That sounds and looks like a highway. I did put in the directions for walking.
My questions are:
1) Does anyone know which exit to take while in the underground to get to the A501? There are ten of them and one could easily end up on the wrong street and / or direction. Of course, the answer may be obvious from a sign once there, but I don't want to find out or not after a sleepless overnight journey.
2) Is the A501 something you can walk on? For example, in the USA a road such as I-80, (I = Interstate) by definition is NO. The Google maps said directions were in beta and maybe lacking a place to walk. I found the directions inconclusive.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 2 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 3 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 4 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Short Trip in July
- 8 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 9 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 10 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 11 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 12 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 13 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 14 Cell Phone Question
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 17 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 20 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 21 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 22 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 23 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK