I'll be walking from the Kings Cross Underground to the DoubleTree hotel at 60 Pentonville Road, about a 15 minute walk. Google maps say to walk on the A501. That sounds and looks like a highway. I did put in the directions for walking.
My questions are:
1) Does anyone know which exit to take while in the underground to get to the A501? There are ten of them and one could easily end up on the wrong street and / or direction. Of course, the answer may be obvious from a sign once there, but I don't want to find out or not after a sleepless overnight journey.
2) Is the A501 something you can walk on? For example, in the USA a road such as I-80, (I = Interstate) by definition is NO. The Google maps said directions were in beta and maybe lacking a place to walk. I found the directions inconclusive.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016