I'll be walking from the Kings Cross Underground to the DoubleTree hotel at 60 Pentonville Road, about a 15 minute walk. Google maps say to walk on the A501. That sounds and looks like a highway. I did put in the directions for walking.
My questions are:
1) Does anyone know which exit to take while in the underground to get to the A501? There are ten of them and one could easily end up on the wrong street and / or direction. Of course, the answer may be obvious from a sign once there, but I don't want to find out or not after a sleepless overnight journey.
2) Is the A501 something you can walk on? For example, in the USA a road such as I-80, (I = Interstate) by definition is NO. The Google maps said directions were in beta and maybe lacking a place to walk. I found the directions inconclusive.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 2 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 3 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 12 Towersey, London
- 13 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 14 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Amalfi Coast help
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 19 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 A few days outside Rome
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden