I'll be walking from the Kings Cross Underground to the DoubleTree hotel at 60 Pentonville Road, about a 15 minute walk. Google maps say to walk on the A501. That sounds and looks like a highway. I did put in the directions for walking.
My questions are:
1) Does anyone know which exit to take while in the underground to get to the A501? There are ten of them and one could easily end up on the wrong street and / or direction. Of course, the answer may be obvious from a sign once there, but I don't want to find out or not after a sleepless overnight journey.
2) Is the A501 something you can walk on? For example, in the USA a road such as I-80, (I = Interstate) by definition is NO. The Google maps said directions were in beta and maybe lacking a place to walk. I found the directions inconclusive.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 Alitala
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 5 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 6 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 7 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 8 Georgia in 4 days
- 9 Where should I go with my family?
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 First Solo Adventure
- 12 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 15 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 18 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Tour or self drive Douro?