I'll be walking from the Kings Cross Underground to the DoubleTree hotel at 60 Pentonville Road, about a 15 minute walk. Google maps say to walk on the A501. That sounds and looks like a highway. I did put in the directions for walking.
My questions are:
1) Does anyone know which exit to take while in the underground to get to the A501? There are ten of them and one could easily end up on the wrong street and / or direction. Of course, the answer may be obvious from a sign once there, but I don't want to find out or not after a sleepless overnight journey.
2) Is the A501 something you can walk on? For example, in the USA a road such as I-80, (I = Interstate) by definition is NO. The Google maps said directions were in beta and maybe lacking a place to walk. I found the directions inconclusive.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris- restaurant
- 2 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 3 Best daypack ?
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 cell plan ?
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 10 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 11 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 14 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 15 Best layover option
- 16 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 17 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 18 Iceland car rental agencies
- 19 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 20 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 21 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 25 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais