I need your opinion on which European country has the best food to offer. When I say selection it should be like a lot of food to choose from like for Italy : pizza, bologna, risotto, etc. I love to food and its one of my criteria on choosing a country to visit. Coz a satisfied tourist has a satisfied stomach!!!
Which European Country has the best food selections (other than Italy)....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 Mama Mia Italy!
- 3 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 4 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 5 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 8 Need help with itinerary
- 9 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 12 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 13 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 14 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 15 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 16 La Sagrada Familia
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 18 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 19 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 20 Do I need train tix in advance
- 21 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 22 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 23 Schengen rule made easy
- 24 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 25 Villa Borghese in Winter