I need your opinion on which European country has the best food to offer. When I say selection it should be like a lot of food to choose from like for Italy : pizza, bologna, risotto, etc. I love to food and its one of my criteria on choosing a country to visit. Coz a satisfied tourist has a satisfied stomach!!!
Which European Country has the best food selections (other than Italy)....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 2 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 3 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 4 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 5 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 6 What to wear
- 7 german rail ticket question
- 8 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 9 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 10 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Prague flea markets
- 14 Tipping in Greece
- 15 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 16 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 17 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 18 Timing a river cruise
- 19 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 20 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 21 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 22 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 23 flea markets in France
- 24 I need a haircut
- 25 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel