I need your opinion on which European country has the best food to offer. When I say selection it should be like a lot of food to choose from like for Italy : pizza, bologna, risotto, etc. I love to food and its one of my criteria on choosing a country to visit. Coz a satisfied tourist has a satisfied stomach!!!
Which European Country has the best food selections (other than Italy)....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day on the Rhine
- 2 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 3 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 4 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 5 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 6 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 7 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 8 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 9 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 10 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 11 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 12 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 13 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 14 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 15 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 16 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 17 Top 5 choices from London
- 18 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 19 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 20 Help plan train from Segovia to Toledo
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 Transportation in Paris
- 23 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 24 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 25 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance