I need your opinion on which European country has the best food to offer. When I say selection it should be like a lot of food to choose from like for Italy : pizza, bologna, risotto, etc. I love to food and its one of my criteria on choosing a country to visit. Coz a satisfied tourist has a satisfied stomach!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Switzerland in October
- 4 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Italy in January?
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 2 days in Lugano area
- 11 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 12 Tuscany First Time
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Recommendations
- 17 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Paris- restaurant
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies
Which European Country has the best food selections (other than Italy)....