I need your opinion on which European country has the best food to offer. When I say selection it should be like a lot of food to choose from like for Italy : pizza, bologna, risotto, etc. I love to food and its one of my criteria on choosing a country to visit. Coz a satisfied tourist has a satisfied stomach!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 2 Day trips from Florence
- 3 Paris in September
- 4 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 9 May get together in Paris
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 17 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 21 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help
Which European Country has the best food selections (other than Italy)....