I need your opinion on which European country has the best food to offer. When I say selection it should be like a lot of food to choose from like for Italy : pizza, bologna, risotto, etc. I love to food and its one of my criteria on choosing a country to visit. Coz a satisfied tourist has a satisfied stomach!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 3 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 4 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 5 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 What one thing in Paris?
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 10 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 11 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 12 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 13 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 14 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 15 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 18 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 19 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 20 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 23 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 24 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 25 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
Which European Country has the best food selections (other than Italy)....