I need your opinion on which European country has the best food to offer. When I say selection it should be like a lot of food to choose from like for Italy : pizza, bologna, risotto, etc. I love to food and its one of my criteria on choosing a country to visit. Coz a satisfied tourist has a satisfied stomach!!!
Which European Country has the best food selections (other than Italy)....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 Question on France travel
- 4 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 5 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 6 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 Italy and Croatia
- 10 St Germain
- 11 Autumn in Paris
- 12 Where to go in France mid July?
- 13 trip to norway
- 14 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 15 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 16 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 19 Cruise the River Shannon
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Food tours in Rome?
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 Rome Food Tour
- 24 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 25 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe