I need your opinion on which European country has the best food to offer. When I say selection it should be like a lot of food to choose from like for Italy : pizza, bologna, risotto, etc. I love to food and its one of my criteria on choosing a country to visit. Coz a satisfied tourist has a satisfied stomach!!!
Which European Country has the best food selections (other than Italy)....
- 1 UK flexipass best option?
- 2 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 3 Almalfi in Late March??
- 4 Holocaust tours
- 5 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 6 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 7 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 8 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 9 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 10 French Riviera Overview
- 11 London Evening Activity
- 12 Retirement Vacation
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 15 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 16 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 17 Planning my days in Paris
- 18 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 car hire france and spain
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 24 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 25 I'd like to visit Sicily