I need your opinion on which European country has the best food to offer. When I say selection it should be like a lot of food to choose from like for Italy : pizza, bologna, risotto, etc. I love to food and its one of my criteria on choosing a country to visit. Coz a satisfied tourist has a satisfied stomach!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airfare from Los Angeles to London Heathrow on Air New Zealand
- 2 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 3 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 4 Need help in travel planning
- 5 London: Battle of the badges
- 6 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 7 Croatia in 7 days
- 8 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 9 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 10 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 11 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 12 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 13 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 14 Excess insurance
- 15 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 18 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 19 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 20 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 21 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 22 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 23 Trans-Siberia Train
- 24 Need Ideas for hiking in Europe
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
Which European Country has the best food selections (other than Italy)....