I need your opinion on which European country has the best food to offer. When I say selection it should be like a lot of food to choose from like for Italy : pizza, bologna, risotto, etc. I love to food and its one of my criteria on choosing a country to visit. Coz a satisfied tourist has a satisfied stomach!!!
Which European Country has the best food selections (other than Italy)....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 2 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 3 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 4 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 5 Food tours in Rome?
- 6 Rome Food Tour
- 7 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 8 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 10 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 11 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 12 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 17 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 England/EPL family vacation
- 24 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 25 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris