I need your opinion on which European country has the best food to offer. When I say selection it should be like a lot of food to choose from like for Italy : pizza, bologna, risotto, etc. I love to food and its one of my criteria on choosing a country to visit. Coz a satisfied tourist has a satisfied stomach!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 2 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 3 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 4 Planning Europe itinerary
- 5 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 6 Help on Painfully Long Travel Day - Positano to Lake Maggiore
- 7 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 8 York - Time for tea!
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 11 Cordoba or Granada?
- 12 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 13 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 14 London Pass or No?
- 15 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Path of the gods.
- 18 Sienna with kids
- 19 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 20 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 21 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 22 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 23 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 24 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 25 2 Days in Bologna
Which European Country has the best food selections (other than Italy)....