I need your opinion on which European country has the best food to offer. When I say selection it should be like a lot of food to choose from like for Italy : pizza, bologna, risotto, etc. I love to food and its one of my criteria on choosing a country to visit. Coz a satisfied tourist has a satisfied stomach!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Days in Rome with a Wheelchair
- 2 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 3 2 Days in Brussels
- 4 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 5 Intercity Train
- 6 Day Trip from London
- 7 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 8 3 weeks- Italy and Croatia Trip Itinerary Help
- 9 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 10 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 11 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 12 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 13 International driving permit required in France?
- 14 The Trip to London and Paris with Three Kids
- 15 Need some Venice planning help
- 16 Where to buy Saffron?
- 17 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 18 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 19 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 20 RHK's Spring Trip
- 21 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 22 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 23 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 24 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 25 explore Italy on a budget
Which European Country has the best food selections (other than Italy)....