Next year I am travelling to europe around June/July and was wondering which of these following cities I should add into my itinerary. I would only have time for one.
London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm.
This trip would be two young adults early 20's
We like culture, nice scenery and good atmosphere.
I prefer not too expensive but doesn't bother me if it's worth it.
I would spend around 5 days or so.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 5 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 8 Public Transportation in England
- 9 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 10 K-Day
- 11 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Help required with Itinerary
- 14 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 15 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 18 Spain in December
- 19 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)