Next year I am travelling to europe around June/July and was wondering which of these following cities I should add into my itinerary. I would only have time for one.
London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm.
This trip would be two young adults early 20's
We like culture, nice scenery and good atmosphere.
I prefer not too expensive but doesn't bother me if it's worth it.
I would spend around 5 days or so.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vigo Spain????
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 4 Paris in August
- 5 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 6 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 9 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 10 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 15 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 16 Christmas in Spain
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Train travel to and from Paris
- 19 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 20 Zadar or Sibenik
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 23 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 24 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 25 Driving in Italy