From Rome airport to San Quirico, time difference seems to be about 40 minutes more not taking A1. Any opinions on either route ? Also, to visit Civita di Bagnoreggio on the way north, is one preferable ?
which drive route Rome to Tuscany
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 4 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 5 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 6 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 14 Ireland in a week
- 15 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 24 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 25 Venice 3 days Itinerary.