This will be my first time travelling to Paris, which district should I stay that is more convenient to me to visit the attractions (ie. Lourve, Eiffel Tower, etc).
Meanwhile, I will be visiting to Disneyland Paris as well. In this regard, which district will be more suitable for me? Any recommendation on the accommodation on budget for 2 pax?
Thank you for your comments and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 2 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 3 빠징코 릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Trip suggestion
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 Summer Travel order
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 11 LIsbon
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Corfu
- 14 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 15 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 International Flight Question
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 21 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question