This will be my first time travelling to Paris, which district should I stay that is more convenient to me to visit the attractions (ie. Lourve, Eiffel Tower, etc).
Meanwhile, I will be visiting to Disneyland Paris as well. In this regard, which district will be more suitable for me? Any recommendation on the accommodation on budget for 2 pax?
Thank you for your comments and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 3 온라인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 실시간카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 아시안카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 나인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 8 Which town for a
- 9 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 10 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 11 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 12 Ireland in April
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Amalfi Coast help
- 17 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 18 A few days outside Rome
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 CDG airport and connection time
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Paris Metro
- 25 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris