This will be my first time travelling to Paris, which district should I stay that is more convenient to me to visit the attractions (ie. Lourve, Eiffel Tower, etc).
Meanwhile, I will be visiting to Disneyland Paris as well. In this regard, which district will be more suitable for me? Any recommendation on the accommodation on budget for 2 pax?
Thank you for your comments and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Need Information about French Alps
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 France Itinerary Advice
- 7 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 8 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 9 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 16 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 2 weeks Europe trip
- 19 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 20 Transportation
- 21 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 22 4 days in Provence in early June
- 23 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 24 Leather goods in Florence
- 25 Security -- day pack at museums +