The replies about my previous post planning 16days honeymoon to Italy during early december were very very helpful.
So this is the result:
4 nights in Venice
5 nights in Florence
7 nights in Rome
I suppose/hope this is enough time to enjoy each city plus some daytrips for each one.
So what are your suggestions please for the best daytrips for each city, considering that period of year?
Thanks again to u all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 3 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 6 Rouen Tour Companies
- 7 Italy bus or train
- 8 Vacation
- 9 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 10 Ireland itinerary help please
- 11 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 14 Rome-Itinerary
- 15 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 19 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 20 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 21 Berlin to Italy
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 Florence - Where to stay
- 24 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 Killarney
Which daytrips for 16 days honeymoon with stops: Venice, Florence and Rome?