The replies about my previous post planning 16days honeymoon to Italy during early december were very very helpful.
So this is the result:
4 nights in Venice
5 nights in Florence
7 nights in Rome
I suppose/hope this is enough time to enjoy each city plus some daytrips for each one.
So what are your suggestions please for the best daytrips for each city, considering that period of year?
Thanks again to u all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
Which daytrips for 16 days honeymoon with stops: Venice, Florence and Rome?