The replies about my previous post planning 16days honeymoon to Italy during early december were very very helpful.
So this is the result:
4 nights in Venice
5 nights in Florence
7 nights in Rome
I suppose/hope this is enough time to enjoy each city plus some daytrips for each one.
So what are your suggestions please for the best daytrips for each city, considering that period of year?
Thanks again to u all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 2 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 3 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 4 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 5 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 6 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 7 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 8 4 days each in London and Paris
- 9 A few more questions about Brittany
- 10 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 13 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 16 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 20 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 22 Positano or Sorrento?
- 23 Paris in November
- 24 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 25 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
Which daytrips for 16 days honeymoon with stops: Venice, Florence and Rome?