Would like to go to Europe for up to one week next Summer to celebrate my husband and my 40th bdays. We loved Italy (Rome, Florence, Positano) but never made it to Venice which I regret. We enjoyed Paris and London and that's the extent of our European travels. Where oh where to go? No preference on beach vs. city; we love everything and no budget for now. Venice and Croatia? Spain and Portugal? Where else and how much to fit in? Thanks for any ideas!
Which country to turn 40 in?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 8 Pyrenees logistics
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 caroline_venezia
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 19 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 20 Normandy and Loire
- 21 Granada
- 22 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 23 Italy dolomites
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 Northern Europe in April-May