Would like to go to Europe for up to one week next Summer to celebrate my husband and my 40th bdays. We loved Italy (Rome, Florence, Positano) but never made it to Venice which I regret. We enjoyed Paris and London and that's the extent of our European travels. Where oh where to go? No preference on beach vs. city; we love everything and no budget for now. Venice and Croatia? Spain and Portugal? Where else and how much to fit in? Thanks for any ideas!
Which country to turn 40 in?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car while in Ireland
- 2 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 3 Hotels that we found special
- 4 Art in Paris
- 5 Great London Bars with a view
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 8 St Germain
- 9 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 10 First Time to UK since 2001
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Too many Trip Reports
- 15 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 16 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 I dream of Europe
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 25 Reykjavik hotels