Would like to go to Europe for up to one week next Summer to celebrate my husband and my 40th bdays. We loved Italy (Rome, Florence, Positano) but never made it to Venice which I regret. We enjoyed Paris and London and that's the extent of our European travels. Where oh where to go? No preference on beach vs. city; we love everything and no budget for now. Venice and Croatia? Spain and Portugal? Where else and how much to fit in? Thanks for any ideas!
Which country to turn 40 in?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 2 Spain Questions
- 3 9 days in turkey
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 6 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Street food in Turkey
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Mont St Michel
- 13 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 14 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 15 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Dublin Hostels
- 19 Avignon to London?
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam