Would like to go to Europe for up to one week next Summer to celebrate my husband and my 40th bdays. We loved Italy (Rome, Florence, Positano) but never made it to Venice which I regret. We enjoyed Paris and London and that's the extent of our European travels. Where oh where to go? No preference on beach vs. city; we love everything and no budget for now. Venice and Croatia? Spain and Portugal? Where else and how much to fit in? Thanks for any ideas!
Which country to turn 40 in?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 River cruises
- 2 More help with housing in Puglia
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 20 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 21 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris