I am traveling this July from California to Europe with my 20 year old daughter for about 2 weeks. I have never been to Europe so would love some input on what countries to visit. We like to shop, love great food/wine, love to explore towns/cities and sightseeing. The countries I am considering visiting are Italy, Spain, France and England. I know I don't have enough time to visit all of these countries, so would love some feedback on which countries would be the best to visit. My daughter will already be in England-so I can fly there to meet her and stay there awhile or meet her in another country.I definitely want to visit Italy, but not sure which other countries to visit.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Which Countries to Visit? Need help..
- 1 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 2 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 3 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 4 Do and don't, eating in France
- 5 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 6 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 7 Paris museums free admission
- 8 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 9 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 10 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 11 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 12 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 13 Spain with kids
- 14 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 15 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 16 Places to visit from London
- 17 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 18 Meeting up at CDG
- 19 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 20 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 21 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 22 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 23 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 24 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 25 Paris Ticket t+