I am traveling this July from California to Europe with my 20 year old daughter for about 2 weeks. I have never been to Europe so would love some input on what countries to visit. We like to shop, love great food/wine, love to explore towns/cities and sightseeing. The countries I am considering visiting are Italy, Spain, France and England. I know I don't have enough time to visit all of these countries, so would love some feedback on which countries would be the best to visit. My daughter will already be in England-so I can fly there to meet her and stay there awhile or meet her in another country.I definitely want to visit Italy, but not sure which other countries to visit.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 리더스카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송바카라ァ생방송바카라
- 2 헬로우바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노추천ア카지노추천
- 3 로얄바카라사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노ろ생방송카지노
- 4 바카라규칙■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ぇ온라인카지노
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 실시간바카라사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ナ라이브바카라
- 7 카라바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ヤ바카라
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 Venice Bell Tower
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 16 Kayaking in Avignon
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 19 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 20 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece