I am traveling this July from California to Europe with my 20 year old daughter for about 2 weeks. I have never been to Europe so would love some input on what countries to visit. We like to shop, love great food/wine, love to explore towns/cities and sightseeing. The countries I am considering visiting are Italy, Spain, France and England. I know I don't have enough time to visit all of these countries, so would love some feedback on which countries would be the best to visit. My daughter will already be in England-so I can fly there to meet her and stay there awhile or meet her in another country.I definitely want to visit Italy, but not sure which other countries to visit.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 3 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 9 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 10 A week in Croatia with kids
- 11 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece