I am traveling this July from California to Europe with my 20 year old daughter for about 2 weeks. I have never been to Europe so would love some input on what countries to visit. We like to shop, love great food/wine, love to explore towns/cities and sightseeing. The countries I am considering visiting are Italy, Spain, France and England. I know I don't have enough time to visit all of these countries, so would love some feedback on which countries would be the best to visit. My daughter will already be in England-so I can fly there to meet her and stay there awhile or meet her in another country.I definitely want to visit Italy, but not sure which other countries to visit.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian lakes
- 2 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 3 Lyon
- 4 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 What do after Bernia Express?
- 7 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 France, UK and Ireland
- 10 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 11 French theater in Paris
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 19 Barcelona
- 20 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 21 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 22 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?