I'm planning to visit Europe this summer and I only have a rough scetch of my itinerary in my head. Which countrie would you recommend staying away from due to the Kosovo conflict? Thanks
Which Countries to stay away from in Europe due to Yugo. Conflict?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 2 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 3 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 4 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 5 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 8 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 9 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 10 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 11 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 12 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 13 things in Rhonda
- 14 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 15 Southern Italy without a Car
- 16 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 17 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 18 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 19 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 22 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 23 Visit to Bath and London england
- 24 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 25 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!