There are two companies offering one hour cruises along the base of the Cliff of Moher. One is O'Brien's, the other is Cliff of Moher Cruises. Does anyone have a recommendation between the two, or are they both identical? Thanks for your help with this.
Which Cliffs of Moher cruise to take?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 22 year olds in Europe
- 3 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 4 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 5 Good times in Munich, the city
- 6 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 7 history museums or locations
- 8 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Cylades Island Hopping
- 12 One week in Spain, late May
- 13 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 14 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 15 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 16 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 17 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 18 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 21 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 22 5 Observations About Paris
- 23 Lake Como transportation questions
- 24 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 25 How to decide where to go in Europe