I have around 4 1/2 days to for a short gateway after my 3 weeks stay in London for a business trip and currently am contemplating whether which of these place should I opt for.
1) Seville and either one of Malage/Cordoba/Granada.
2) Edinburgh for 3 full days plus a whole day excursion to the Scottish Highlands.
3) Oslo and Bergen for 2 days each and if possible will try to squeeze in some time to visit the fjords.
My personal preference would be Seville as the weather is still pleasant and things are probably cheaper as compare to Edinburgh and Oslo. Edinburgh seems to be more viable as I can take a train to Manchester to meet up with a friend and then onwards to Edinburgh on the following day. I have always wanted to visit Norway especially after seeing the wonderful pictures of Bergen on the web and also to see the difference as I have been to Copenhagen and Stockholm before but the main challenges is that it is costly to visit Norway and I am not sure if it is worthwhile to visit Norway in such a limited time anyway.
I am mainly interested in charming and picturesque cities and in architecture as well as historical sites. I'm not really a museum person, so will only probably visit 1 one museums max. I enjoy walking in cities and I assume Seville, Edinburgh and Oslo is cities that is best and can be explore on foot as the most of the attractions is not scatter around the city.
The downside of Edinburgh and Oslo is it is much more colder than Seville and also the daylight is shorter as well as the high likely-hood of rainy days.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 서울룸싸롱✰implbo.com✰수원룸싸롱 수원룸싸롱 #서울룸싸롱
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 Revised itinerary for italy
- 5 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 Hotel in Vienna
- 10 Places of interest
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 13 Switzerland in November?
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 16 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 17 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 vienna
- 20 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 21 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 22 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 23 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
Which city to visit at the end of October. Seville, Edinburgh or Oslo?