I will be meeting my family in Rome, Italy end of this month but have around 8 to 10 days before that which I can use to travel in Europe. Can you all suggest an itinieary which starts in Paris and ends in Rome, Italy? I would like to visit at least 3 major cities in countries around Italy (Except for Switzerland or Spain). The goal is to spend 3 days in each city exploring. Paris is one city, what other major cities would you suggest based on convenience, proximity and interest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 2 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 3 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Chamonix to Paris
- 6 Scotland and London 21 days
- 7 Rome to venice
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 10 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 11 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 12 Rome-Itinerary
- 13 Ireland itinerary help please
- 14 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 15 help with Italy itinerary
- 16 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 17 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 18 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 19 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 20 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 21 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 22 Praiana to Positano
- 23 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 24 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 25 Venice