I will be meeting my family in Rome, Italy end of this month but have around 8 to 10 days before that which I can use to travel in Europe. Can you all suggest an itinieary which starts in Paris and ends in Rome, Italy? I would like to visit at least 3 major cities in countries around Italy (Except for Switzerland or Spain). The goal is to spend 3 days in each city exploring. Paris is one city, what other major cities would you suggest based on convenience, proximity and interest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 3 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 4 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 9 8 Hours in Rome
- 10 Athens International airport
- 11 Corsica
- 12 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 13 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 14 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 15 Cornwall UK
- 16 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 18 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 19 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 20 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 23 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 24 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 25 Ephesus - Tour A or B??