My family (2 adults and 2 kids ) is planning to visit Romania again the coming Holidays.
We will travel from Budapest to Romania by train.
Now we just wonder which cities is worth to stay for few days, they are Arad , Oradea and Timisoara ?
After we stay in these cities, we will continue our journey to Braso, Sinaia and Ploiesti.
My prefer one is Arad, because we can go to Orada and Timisoara for one day trip.
Do you have any good idea or suggestion? Please advice.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 4 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Madrid airport question
- 9 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 10 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 11 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Imbros Gorge
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 17 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 18 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 23 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 24 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 25 Taxi Cost / Uber Question