My family (2 adults and 2 kids ) is planning to visit Romania again the coming Holidays.
We will travel from Budapest to Romania by train.
Now we just wonder which cities is worth to stay for few days, they are Arad , Oradea and Timisoara ?
After we stay in these cities, we will continue our journey to Braso, Sinaia and Ploiesti.
My prefer one is Arad, because we can go to Orada and Timisoara for one day trip.
Do you have any good idea or suggestion? Please advice.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 2 Where to buy Saffron?
- 3 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 4 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 5 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 6 Hotel in Vienna
- 7 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 10 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 11 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 12 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 13 Naples, Italy
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 17 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 Engadine Valley help
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 23 Tuscany 6 nights
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Planning a European Trip