My family (2 adults and 2 kids ) is planning to visit Romania again the coming Holidays.
We will travel from Budapest to Romania by train.
Now we just wonder which cities is worth to stay for few days, they are Arad , Oradea and Timisoara ?
After we stay in these cities, we will continue our journey to Braso, Sinaia and Ploiesti.
My prefer one is Arad, because we can go to Orada and Timisoara for one day trip.
Do you have any good idea or suggestion? Please advice.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 3 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 6 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 Day trips around Vienna
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 13 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 14 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 15 Praiano hotel question
- 16 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 17 First time in Bulgaria
- 18 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 19 Killarney
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Rouen Tour Companies
- 22 Madrid/Lisbon
- 23 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Rome-Itinerary