We will be in Umbria for 3 days only. Which of these cities should definitiely be visited. Interested in history.
I appreciate all of your advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Europe First Timers
- 3 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 4 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 5 Apartment Montreux area
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 7 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 8 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 9 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 10 Berlin
- 11 Rome or Venice first
- 12 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 13 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 15 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 16 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 17 Lille Braderie 2017
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 24 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 25 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?