We will be in Umbria for 3 days only. Which of these cities should definitiely be visited. Interested in history.
I appreciate all of your advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Viking Sites
- 2 Language to use in Belgium
- 3 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 4 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 5 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 6 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 7 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 8 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 9 Car Hire Bologna
- 10 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 11 San Sebastian Beaches
- 12 Skiathos 2017
- 13 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 14 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 15 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 16 SURPRISE TRIP
- 17 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 18 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 19 Driving in Wales
- 20 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 21 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 22 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Need train ticket help for Prague
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)