We will be in Umbria for 3 days only. Which of these cities should definitiely be visited. Interested in history.
I appreciate all of your advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 6 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 7 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Trains in Alps and UK
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 CDG airport and connection time
- 13 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 14 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 15 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 16 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 17 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 18 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Where to buy Saffron?
- 22 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 23 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 days and times when museums and suchlike close