We will be visiting Europe for 6 weeks and will stay in Prague, Heidelberg, Munich and Ljubljana before going to Croatia which includes Split. Interested in peoples opinions and recommendations for which castles to visit or not visit in these Cities. We do not know whether to visit all as we do not want to get to the stage of thinking "just another castle". We have previously been through Neushwanstein and Schonbrunn which we both enjoyed heaps. Thanks for your comments in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He said , she said
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 9 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 quiet hotel
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Venice hotel selection
- 15 May trip to the islands
- 16 Where to stay in Rome
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 19 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 20 Augsburg with kids
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring