We will be visiting Europe for 6 weeks and will stay in Prague, Heidelberg, Munich and Ljubljana before going to Croatia which includes Split. Interested in peoples opinions and recommendations for which castles to visit or not visit in these Cities. We do not know whether to visit all as we do not want to get to the stage of thinking "just another castle". We have previously been through Neushwanstein and Schonbrunn which we both enjoyed heaps. Thanks for your comments in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 2 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 6 Chip but no PIN
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 9 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 10 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 11 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 12 Stay near Paris
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 14 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 15 Oktoberfest reservations
- 16 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 17 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 18 Eurostar booking
- 19 Questions for my German friends
- 20 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 23 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 24 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 25 What to wear