We will be visiting Europe for 6 weeks and will stay in Prague, Heidelberg, Munich and Ljubljana before going to Croatia which includes Split. Interested in peoples opinions and recommendations for which castles to visit or not visit in these Cities. We do not know whether to visit all as we do not want to get to the stage of thinking "just another castle". We have previously been through Neushwanstein and Schonbrunn which we both enjoyed heaps. Thanks for your comments in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 2 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 3 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 4 Southwestern England
- 5 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 6 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 7 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 8 Airbnb
- 9 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 12 British Honeymoon!
- 13 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 14 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 17 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 18 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 19 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 20 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 21 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 22 Athens and which islands?
- 23 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 24 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 25 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer