We will be visiting Europe for 6 weeks and will stay in Prague, Heidelberg, Munich and Ljubljana before going to Croatia which includes Split. Interested in peoples opinions and recommendations for which castles to visit or not visit in these Cities. We do not know whether to visit all as we do not want to get to the stage of thinking "just another castle". We have previously been through Neushwanstein and Schonbrunn which we both enjoyed heaps. Thanks for your comments in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 2 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 3 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 4 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 5 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 6 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 London and Where Else in late December?
- 9 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 10 Ireland Southwest
- 11 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 14 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 15 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 16 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 17 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 18 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Matisse at Tate
- 21 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 22 3 weeks in Europe
- 23 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 24 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 25 Bologna airport to train to Florence