We are planing a trip to Madrid and we'll stay around 4 days. I know it is a huge city thats why we would like to pick a hotel wisely. Most hotels are located around Gran Via since I guess it is more touristic than other neighborhoods. So even though it will be our first time in Madrid, we want to go to places where locals go , yet would like to stay in central as well. A friend advised Serrano in Salamanca district but is it so far from everything? or would you prefer Las Letras or Gran Via or Puerta del Sol areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for children
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 4 Train / Calabria
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 7 Guided Vatican Tours
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 12 London in Winter Report
- 13 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 17 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 18 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 19 IWM
- 20 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 21 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 22 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 23 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 24 quickest way to Prague
- 25 Scotland - We're Here!