We are planing a trip to Madrid and we'll stay around 4 days. I know it is a huge city thats why we would like to pick a hotel wisely. Most hotels are located around Gran Via since I guess it is more touristic than other neighborhoods. So even though it will be our first time in Madrid, we want to go to places where locals go , yet would like to stay in central as well. A friend advised Serrano in Salamanca district but is it so far from everything? or would you prefer Las Letras or Gran Via or Puerta del Sol areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 3 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 4 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 5 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 6 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 7 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 9 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 10 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 13 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 14 Spain in November
- 15 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 17 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 20 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 21 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 22 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 23 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 24 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 25 Driving in Saint Emilion