We are planing a trip to Madrid and we'll stay around 4 days. I know it is a huge city thats why we would like to pick a hotel wisely. Most hotels are located around Gran Via since I guess it is more touristic than other neighborhoods. So even though it will be our first time in Madrid, we want to go to places where locals go , yet would like to stay in central as well. A friend advised Serrano in Salamanca district but is it so far from everything? or would you prefer Las Letras or Gran Via or Puerta del Sol areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 2 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 3 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 4 2 weeks Europe trip
- 5 mountain views near London
- 6 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 10 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 13 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 14 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 15 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 22 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 23 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 24 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 25 Shoes for little feet in Spain