Does anyone have any suggestions on areas to stay in Frankfurt for approx. 5 nights. Things to consider:
- Couple in our mid 30's
- Some day trips are planned (good access to trains would be great)
- Enjoy staying outside the main touristy areas
- We like cafes and a quiet drink
- Not really into shopping
Any suggestions on areas would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 2 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Amsterdam
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 11 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Train / Calabria
- 14 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 17 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise