Does anyone have any suggestions on areas to stay in Frankfurt for approx. 5 nights. Things to consider:
- Couple in our mid 30's
- Some day trips are planned (good access to trains would be great)
- Enjoy staying outside the main touristy areas
- We like cafes and a quiet drink
- Not really into shopping
Any suggestions on areas would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 2 Ireland hotel questions
- 3 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 4 Places of interest
- 5 vienna
- 6 Questions about Polish sights
- 7 Croatia Ferry Help
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 10 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 getting to CDG
- 13 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 17 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 18 Switzerland in November?
- 19 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 24 Barcelona cooking classes
- 25 Suggested Italy Itinerary