We are a couple travelling to Sardinia in August and are wondering which area in Sardinia could give us a similar experience like imerovigli/Oia in Santorini, where you can have quiet strolls and still enjoy access to great restaurants without renting a car? Also important that the area is not overly crowded (I know, August...).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 5 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 12 Flamenco in October
- 13 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 14 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 15 4 days itinerary for France
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 A Month stay in Southern France
- 20 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 21 Revised itinerary for italy
- 22 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Hotel in Vienna