I have 2 days to spend in Lisbon before going for a conference in Sintra. While researching the hotels / B& B, not able to figure out whihc location or area would be a good base to sight-see in Lisbon. Besides the usual tourist destinations, I would like to go to interesting restaurants / bars both nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 2 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 3 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 4 Croatia Ferry Help
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 getting to CDG
- 8 Ireland hotel questions
- 9 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 10 Ireland travel passport question
- 11 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 14 Switzerland in November?
- 15 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 16 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 17 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 18 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 19 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 20 Barcelona cooking classes
- 21 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 4 days itinerary for France
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input