I have 2 days to spend in Lisbon before going for a conference in Sintra. While researching the hotels / B& B, not able to figure out whihc location or area would be a good base to sight-see in Lisbon. Besides the usual tourist destinations, I would like to go to interesting restaurants / bars both nights.
Which area in Lisbon to stay in?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 2 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 3 Raining in rome
- 4 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 5 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 6 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 7 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 8 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 9 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 10 İstanbul Travel guide
- 11 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 12 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 13 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 14 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 15 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 16 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 17 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 20 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 21 Italian Lakes
- 22 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 23 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 24 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 25 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience