I have 2 days to spend in Lisbon before going for a conference in Sintra. While researching the hotels / B& B, not able to figure out whihc location or area would be a good base to sight-see in Lisbon. Besides the usual tourist destinations, I would like to go to interesting restaurants / bars both nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 논현안마유명한곳 010.4373.1910 セ남궁실장 セ 논현안마
- 2 논현안마좋은곳 010.4373.1910 セ남궁실장 セ 논현안마
- 3 논현안마추천 010.4373.1910 セ남궁실장 セ 논현안마 メ
- 4 논현근처안마 010.4373.1910 セ남궁실장 セ 논현안마
- 5 논현안마방 010.4373.1910 セ남궁실장 セ 논현안마
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 8 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 9 Is Sicily Safe?
- 10 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 11 Car rental help in Sicily
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 alItalia
- 14 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 15 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 16 credit and debit cards
- 17 Clean up spam
- 18 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 19 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 20 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 21 Mykonos Beach Club
- 22 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 23 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 24 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 25 Ottolenghi walk-ins?