Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 3 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 4 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 What one thing in Paris?
- 7 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 8 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 9 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 12 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 15 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 16 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 19 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 20 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 21 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 22 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 23 Global Travel Warning...
- 24 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 25 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice