Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 2 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 3 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 4 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 5 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 6 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 7 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 10 Norway accessories and must have
- 11 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 12 Greece in 15 Days
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 BNL machines in Italy
- 15 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 16 BNL ATMs
- 17 Planning Advice!
- 18 Driving Vespa's in Florence
- 19 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 20 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 21 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 22 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 23 Our European adventures
- 24 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 25 Scotland November 2015
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice