Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Venice in Jan
- 6 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 7 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 8 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 9 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 11 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 Prague Main Train Station
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 British drivers
- 20 Trip around Spain
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 24 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.