Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 London Hotel - Different Request
- 3 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 4 Seville to Cordoba
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 7 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 8 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 14 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 17 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 18 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 19 Sim Cards
- 20 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 21 London in Winter Report
- 22 Portugal rental car
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 25 IWM
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice