Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 7 Paris cooking classes
- 8 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 First time in Bulgaria
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Alps Drive
- 14 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 15 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 16 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Praiano
- 19 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 20 Help please
- 21 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice