Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 3 tour guides in rome
- 4 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 5 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 6 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 7 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 8 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 9 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 10 Petrin Hill and Prague Castle
- 11 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 14 Calling Jamikins
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 17 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 18 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 19 10 Hours in Brussels
- 20 Local Tour in Provence?
- 21 Planning a trip to Eastern Europe, could use your help.
- 22 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 25 Sardinia Travelogue