Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 2 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 3 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 4 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 5 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 6 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 7 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 8 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 9 Late night train from Prague
- 10 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 11 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 12 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 13 I'm in a funk
- 14 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 15 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 16 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 17 Mama Mia Italy!
- 18 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 19 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 24 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 25 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory