Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 American Express
- 3 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 4 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 9 Three ferries to Mull
- 10 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 13 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 20 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 21 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 22 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 23 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 24 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 25 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?