Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 Car rental help in Sicily
- 4 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 5 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 6 favorite app for converting US $$
- 7 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 8 One week in London with kids
- 9 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Trip in September
- 12 help with europe itinary
- 13 Iceland with Young Kids
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Wake Up Mods
- 16 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 17 One Day in Vienna
- 18 Escorted tours Norway
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 21 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 22 Help with basic itinerary
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Light weight small converter?
- 25 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice