Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 2 Sicily/Malta - Insight Vacations
- 3 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 4 http://www.thecrazymass.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 5 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 6 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 9 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 10 What do pack for Ireland?
- 11 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 12 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 13 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 14 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 15 Netflix and Hulu
- 16 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 17 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 18 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 19 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 20 Dinge B&B
- 21 Amsterdam B&B
- 22 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 23 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 24 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 25 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice