Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 2 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 3 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 4 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 5 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 6 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 7 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 8 Still deciding on what to do for six nights in Italy between Padua and Rome
- 9 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 10 Where should I spend my birthday?
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Italy for 2 weeks in late September to early October
- 13 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 14 Halfday in Barcelona
- 15 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 16 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 17 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 18 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 20 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 23 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 24 Airbnb travel, travel Airbnb.
- 25 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice