Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 2 Oktoberfest reservations
- 3 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 4 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 5 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 8 No points in Paris .....
- 9 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 10 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 11 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 14 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 15 Pronunciation
- 16 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 17 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 18 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 19 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 23 best time to book accommodation
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??