Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland 3 day layover
- 2 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 3 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 6 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 7 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 8 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 9 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 10 Milos beach stay
- 11 Paris to Bordeaux
- 12 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 13 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 14 WWI Battlefields
- 15 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 16 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 17 Train travel
- 18 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 19 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 20 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 21 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 22 Christmas Markets 2017
- 23 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 24 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 25 US AARP discounts in Europe
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice