Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 2 German Wings
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 5 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 6 Spain in 17 days
- 7 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 8 Sea side in Italy
- 9 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 10 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 11 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 12 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 13 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 14 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 15 Our first trip to Europe
- 16 Booking Engines You trust?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 19 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 20 Using Obb website
- 21 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 22 Milan underground
- 23 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 24 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 25 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip