Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Rome Accommodation
- 17 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 18 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 19 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?