Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Germany or Sweden
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 7 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 10 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 PARIS
- 13 One free day in Barcelona
- 14 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 Spain: train/rental car help
- 17 Berlin
- 18 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 19 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 20 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 25 Sicily help
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice