Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 explore Italy on a budget
- 2 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 3 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 4 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 5 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 6 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 7 Elindilpickle
- 8 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 9 Bus fine Italy
- 10 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 11 Swiss art displays
- 12 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 Northern Spain
- 15 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 16 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 17 Transportation
- 18 Itenerary Opinion
- 19 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 20 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 21 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 22 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 23 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 24 A road trip to Florence
- 25 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice