Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Place de la Concorde Ferris Wheel to stay up most of 2016
- 2 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 3 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 4 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 5 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 6 Educate me about Munich
- 7 ICELAND DAY 1
- 8 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 9 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 10 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 11 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 12 Weekend in Paris in October
- 13 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 14 Scotland in 8 days
- 15 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 16 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 17 Venturing even further
- 18 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 19 Turkey Evisa Given Name
- 20 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 21 Summer in Europe
- 22 Travelling from Sicily to Malta
- 23 Which City with Paris
- 24 Greek island advice
- 25 Bavaria & Austria Itinerary
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice