Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 2 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 3 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 7 Pensione Suzanne, Vienna
- 8 kureiff and dcd
- 9 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 10 February in Florence
- 11 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 12 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 13 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 14 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 15 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 16 PLITVICE LAKES
- 17 England and Wales by public transport
- 18 Loire Valley itinerary
- 19 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 20 Getting away from it all in Puglia
- 21 Italy Honeymoon 2016
- 22 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 23 Phone cards
- 24 sim card
- 25 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice