Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 2 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 3 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 4 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 5 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 10 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 11 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 12 London Trip Travel
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 St Germain
- 18 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 22 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 23 Norway 2014
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization