Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 3 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 7 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 8 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 9 Path of the gods.
- 10 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 11 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 12 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 13 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 14 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 15 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 16 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 17 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 18 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 19 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 20 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 21 Cordoba or Granada?
- 22 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 23 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 24 Geneva to Munich
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice