Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy Saffron?
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 3 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 4 Tuscany 6 nights
- 5 France & Italy, May or June
- 6 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 7 Planning a European Trip
- 8 Engadine Valley help
- 9 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 10 1st time in ZURICH
- 11 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 14 Where can I learn how to purchase property in France? (for a US citizen)
- 15 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 16 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 19 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 22 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 23 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 24 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 25 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice