Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Limo from Heathrow
- 2 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 3 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 Spain Trip Report
- 6 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 7 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 8 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 9 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 10 Iceland Trip report
- 11 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 12 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 13 Seville in late January
- 14 Gelato course in Rome?
- 15 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 16 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 17 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 18 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 19 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 20 Vineyard stay in Tuscany
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Please suggest best itinerary
- 23 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 24 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 25 Berlin restaurant recs
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice