Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May get together in Paris
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Paris in September
- 6 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Day trips from Florence
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 12 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 13 First time in Bulgaria
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Self drive tour companies
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice