Travelling this may June to Rome, Florence amalfi and Venice
Along with some important tourist n world heritage places I would like to do some quaint and off the track places as well, any suggestions?
In Rome I have 3 days n will be visiting Vatican , coliseum , borghuese villa, mouth of truth, tratesvere, spainish steps n navona place.
In amalfi I have 4 days n will be visiting Pompeii, mt Vesuvius, Capri, green grotto, amalfi coast. Should I visit naples on my way to amalfi?
In Florence vine tasting cinque terra, Pisa , Luca , what else?
In Venice I have only 1 1/2 days unfortunately, what is a must see without wasting precious time?
Please do suggest places I must visit time permitting
Which are the not to be missed tours in Rome Florence amalfi n Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 3 Traveling in France by train
- 4 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 5 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 8 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 11 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 12 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 13 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 14 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 15 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 16 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 17 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 18 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 19 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 20 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 21 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 22 Sicily - not a trip report
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?