I will be visiting London in Dec with my family (2Aduls and 3 children) for the first time and debating between these three apartments:
In Russell Square:
Assuming price is not a consideration (already went through many iterations where price is concerned and these 3 are within budget, although some more than others haha.) which would be the best location for a first time family? We will be hitting the usual tourist spots, taking a day trip to Manchester, and then taking the Eurostar to Paris at the end of our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 2 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 3 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 4 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 5 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 8 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 11 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 14 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 19 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 20 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 21 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 22 Hotels in Turin
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 25 Best layover option