My husband and I are thinking about visiting Amsterdam in the middle of August for a week. We prefer apartments. Which of these 3 is better located for us? We are in our 50's, enjoy walking, cocktails and dinner at night and would like to visit AF museum and a couple of other museums, the Heiniken Brewery and maybe do a canal tour. We have never been to Amsterdam before.
http://www.ericbnb.com/ Room with a view rental
The second one is about $500 more, hoping to not have to pay this much.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What clothes?
- 2 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 3 London Paris
- 4 What would YOU do in Berlin?
- 5 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 6 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 7 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 8 Sorrento or Positano
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 11 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 12 From Galway: go north or south???
- 13 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 14 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 15 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 16 tipping
- 17 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 18 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 19 Rome at Christmas
- 20 Douro Valley 3 nights
- 21 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 22 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 23 Provins on a weekday?
- 24 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 25 Romania: Visa and Schengen