My husband and I are thinking about visiting Amsterdam in the middle of August for a week. We prefer apartments. Which of these 3 is better located for us? We are in our 50's, enjoy walking, cocktails and dinner at night and would like to visit AF museum and a couple of other museums, the Heiniken Brewery and maybe do a canal tour. We have never been to Amsterdam before.
http://www.ericbnb.com/ Room with a view rental
The second one is about $500 more, hoping to not have to pay this much.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 2 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 3 http://thedropnet.com/curvy-bust
- 4 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 7 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 8 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 9 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 10 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 11 Provence to Nice driving
- 12 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 13 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 14 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 16 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 17 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 18 German Train travel
- 19 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 20 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 21 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 22 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 23 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 24 Barcelona on budget
- 25 Advice for England and France travels?