My husband and I are thinking about visiting Amsterdam in the middle of August for a week. We prefer apartments. Which of these 3 is better located for us? We are in our 50's, enjoy walking, cocktails and dinner at night and would like to visit AF museum and a couple of other museums, the Heiniken Brewery and maybe do a canal tour. We have never been to Amsterdam before.
http://www.ericbnb.com/ Room with a view rental
The second one is about $500 more, hoping to not have to pay this much.
Thanks in advance!
Which apartment in Amsterdam has the best location
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 2 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 London 2nd time around
- 7 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 8 Traveling in France by train
- 9 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 10 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 11 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 12 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 13 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 14 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 15 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 16 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 17 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 18 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 19 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 20 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 21 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 22 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 23 Sicily - not a trip report
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?