My husband and I are thinking about visiting Amsterdam in the middle of August for a week. We prefer apartments. Which of these 3 is better located for us? We are in our 50's, enjoy walking, cocktails and dinner at night and would like to visit AF museum and a couple of other museums, the Heiniken Brewery and maybe do a canal tour. We have never been to Amsterdam before.
http://www.ericbnb.com/ Room with a view rental
The second one is about $500 more, hoping to not have to pay this much.
Thanks in advance!
Which apartment in Amsterdam has the best location
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Scotland
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 10 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 11 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 12 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 13 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 14 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 18 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 19 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 20 Street food in Turkey
- 21 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 22 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 One week in Venice - trips
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions