My husband and I are thinking about visiting Amsterdam in the middle of August for a week. We prefer apartments. Which of these 3 is better located for us? We are in our 50's, enjoy walking, cocktails and dinner at night and would like to visit AF museum and a couple of other museums, the Heiniken Brewery and maybe do a canal tour. We have never been to Amsterdam before.
http://www.ericbnb.com/ Room with a view rental
The second one is about $500 more, hoping to not have to pay this much.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Whistle stop family road trip
- 4 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 5 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 6 Scotland itinerary advice
- 7 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 8 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 9 Night Bus?
- 10 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 11 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 12 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 13 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 16 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 18 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 19 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 20 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 21 Help with tips in UK
- 22 Positano Hotel in September
- 23 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate