My husband and I are thinking about visiting Amsterdam in the middle of August for a week. We prefer apartments. Which of these 3 is better located for us? We are in our 50's, enjoy walking, cocktails and dinner at night and would like to visit AF museum and a couple of other museums, the Heiniken Brewery and maybe do a canal tour. We have never been to Amsterdam before.
http://www.ericbnb.com/ Room with a view rental
The second one is about $500 more, hoping to not have to pay this much.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 10 We're here!
- 11 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 18 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 19 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 20 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 21 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.