My husband and I are thinking about visiting Amsterdam in the middle of August for a week. We prefer apartments. Which of these 3 is better located for us? We are in our 50's, enjoy walking, cocktails and dinner at night and would like to visit AF museum and a couple of other museums, the Heiniken Brewery and maybe do a canal tour. We have never been to Amsterdam before.
http://www.ericbnb.com/ Room with a view rental
The second one is about $500 more, hoping to not have to pay this much.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Ireland & Scotland
- 4 First trip to Italy
- 5 Scenic Driving Routes
- 6 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 7 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 8 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 9 Andalucia in December
- 10 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 11 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 12 Budapest Hotels
- 13 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 14 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 15 London's Must Sights!
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 18 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 19 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 20 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 21 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 22 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 23 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 24 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 25 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april