My husband and I are thinking about visiting Amsterdam in the middle of August for a week. We prefer apartments. Which of these 3 is better located for us? We are in our 50's, enjoy walking, cocktails and dinner at night and would like to visit AF museum and a couple of other museums, the Heiniken Brewery and maybe do a canal tour. We have never been to Amsterdam before.
http://www.ericbnb.com/ Room with a view rental
The second one is about $500 more, hoping to not have to pay this much.
Thanks in advance!
Which apartment in Amsterdam has the best location
- 1 Paros or Naxos?
- 2 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 3 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 4 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 5 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 6 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 7 Istanbul Hotels
- 8 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 9 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 10 General questions about Sicily
- 11 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 12 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 13 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 14 Zee Best
- 15 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 16 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 17 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 18 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 19 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 20 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 21 What to Give to Host Family
- 22 Rome apartment
- 23 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 24 Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
- 25 Rome stay - Flaminio P. del Popolo or P. del Colosseo?