Thanks in advance for your help! My Fiance and I are going to Italy for 14-15 nights the last week of August and first week of September. We haven't finalized our itinerary 100% but need to buy our plane tickets this week - open jaw tickets into Milan and out of Rome are the same price as Roundtrip to/from both Rome or Milan. Also, we wouldn't mind paying a little more if recommendations come in for different airports. Which to book ?
The places on our list and intentions are below. The stops I'm having a hard time deciding upon are Rome, Florence and Bologna. Yes, all totally different, hence the reason we want some more time to research and decide. It seems if we left Rome off the list flying into and out of Milan would be the best option.
Venice: 2 nights and non-negotiable (on my bucket list)
Tuscany: 3 nights (we are in the wine biz and this is a must do!)
Cinque Terra: 3 nights (yes, I know it is terribly touristy but I've decided this is my preference over the Lakes)
TRYING TO DECIDE BETWEEN:
Florence: 2 or 3 nights
Rome: 3 nights? Would it be crazy to leave this off the itin? I feel like I'm adding it because I "should", not because I'm dying to visit
Bologna: 2-3 nights for a cooking class and good eats
If it helps, we are 30 yrs old and enjoy good food/wine, the outdoors and also want to soak in the culture/get a sense of the history.
All comments very welcome and appreciated, thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kisctavelly
- 2 바카라카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 바카라카지노
- 3 Shopping in Paris
- 4 Best Skin Care Tips>>>> http://buywrinklereduceronline.com/eye-complex-rx/
- 5 London Paris
- 6 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 9 14 days in Greece
- 10 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 11 The DCC scam is spreading
- 12 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 15 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 16 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 17 London dining service charge
- 18 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 19 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 22 Norwegian air
- 23 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 24 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 25 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
Which Airport should I fly into/out of?? Itinerary comments welcome too!